About this role: The Director of Measurement and Analytics is responsible for overseeing analytic insights and strategic thinking across all client engagements and leading efforts to analyze marketing campaigns across multiple channels (online/offline). This position will serve as the agency expert on campaign performance and will develop insightful analysis and actionable recommendations to help drive the improvement of client marketing programs. The Director of Measurement and Analytics is responsible for leading all analysis. This includes developing and managing methodologies for test structure, tracking, identifying, problem-solving, interpreting and presenting campaign results and insights.
- Create and develop analytical plans and strategies to improve the effectiveness of marketing actions
- Analyze all integrated marketing efforts and their impact on business goals
- Become the in-house expert on all data relevant to client campaign performance
- Partner with account services to translate client objectives into measureable metrics
- Perform hands-on analysis to proactively provide insight regarding trending and recommendations
- Lead the client in Best Practices in Testing, Measurement and Analytics.
- Experience in developing and presenting insights with strategic recommendations/actionable next steps based on in-depth analysis to the account teams and clients
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders and clients to grow the analytics practice across the account
- Lead the team in segmentation/targeting, media/market mix modeling, online/web experience analytics, and CRM/Customer Behavior Path measurement, media/social analytics.
- Involved in New Business Pitches
- Organized, analytical and detail-oriented to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change in a fast paced environment-Prioritize work across multiple projects, develop project timelines and manage appropriately to achieve goals
- Must be pro-active, curious, and problem solver
- Ability to educate and integrate with a large team of marketing professionals who are not very familiar with advanced statistical techniques. Proven ability to clearly articulate insights and recommendations to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail a must
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience in conducting and managing digital analytics
- Direct Marketing experience
- Advertising agency experience is strongly preferred but not required
- 10+ years of experience developing and managing analytics and reporting projects involving internal resources, vendors, and clients
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Advanced MS Office skills (Access, MS Word, Excel(Macros, PowerPoint)
- Quantitative background (preferred advanced degree in Statistics, Social Science Research, Economics, Quantitative Marketing)
- Experience in designing and maintaining historical databases
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Applied Statistics
- Web Analytics(SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends) and digital media analytics (Doubleclick, Atlas) a plus
At MRM, Relationship is our Middle name.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.