About this role: We are looking for a Project Manager who is knowledgeable in the area of project management and web. The Project Manager will assist in the planning and delivery of digital solutions on time, on budget, on strategy, and at the highest level of quality.
- Collaborate with Account Management and Project Management staff in managing accounts/projects through the solution delivery process from project pursuit and definition to project delivery and evaluation
- Work with the team to develop all project documentation
- Collaborate with Account Management team to manage client expectations and communications flow
- Manage development schedules, resource projection and consumption, team expectations, and budgets for assigned jobs
- Risk mitigation related to scope and quality including communicating clear description of problems and potential solutions to senior staff in anticipation of problems or when they arise
- Prepare agendas, minutes, and facilitate internal/external project meetings
- Manage internal review, approval, presentation preparation and presentation/delivery to client w/ team
- Review of deliverables with team
- Ensure accurate trafficking of deliverables to client or third parties
- Ensure that project time tracking and budget reconciliations are accurate and updated
- Ensure Quality Assurance carried out on all deliverables
- Minimum 2-4 years project management in a Web development and/or online marketing environment with experience managing projects in at least one of the following or related categories: e-Business, e-Commerce, application development, online advertising or email marketing
- Understanding of the influence and interactions between business requirements, agency/client/third party dynamics and interactive deliverables
- Working knowledge of Online Advertising, Email Marketing and Web Development including, primary and secondary research, strategy, design, editorial, information architecture, usability, and technology with demonstrable strengths in one or more
- Strong sense of ownership of process and results
- Strong interpersonal, writing and verbal skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented with an ability to influence others in these areas
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex problems and multi-task
- Ability to motivate teams
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Creative and Technical programs and tools a plus
- Waterfall experience required. Agile experience is an added plus
At MRM, Relationship is our Middle name.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.