We are one of the fastest growing integrated advertising agencies in Hong Kong specialising in digital marketing, analytics and technology solutions.
We are currently seeking a Paid Media Manager to join a team who will be responsible for a variety of highly visible global, regional and local client programs and projects. The position is located on-site in Hong Kong.
You should be a versatile individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will join a unique team that provides a small business working style within a large organisation framework.
- Acquire new Google Ads advertisers through online marketing
- Join the Google in-house online marketing agency, O-Force
- Drive acquisitions/revenue and acquire qualified leads for sales teams while voraciously learning and tirelessly striving to become one of the best online marketers in the world.
- Support digital user journey strategy on Google landing pages across APAC
- Hands-on AdWords operation of Search, Display, Video, and Social campaigns
- Bid management
- Ad copy creation and testing
- Keyword and targeting research
- Setup of new campaigns from scratch
- Remarketing list management
- Collaborate with engineering to deliver best landing page experience for advertisers, supporting development in across 16 countries and languages in APAC
- Manage custom paid media landing pages and report issues to developer
- Build channel-wide or media-wide strategies from scratch and proactively approach them
- Work with regional product marketing managers to establish strategies to achieve business objectives
- Client engagement; familiarity in communicating performance and strategy to stakeholders
- Knows the difference between match types and can explain when to use each one
- Thinks about SEM in an ROI manner
- Understands granular campaign management
- Experience setting up formal tests in campaigns
- Experience creating and delivering presentations with performance updates and media plans
- Excellent time management ability
- Hands-on experience to set up AdWords conversion pixels via Google Tag Manager
- Near Native Japanese speaking and writing ability
- Strong English speaking and writing ability (this will be tested)
- At least 2 years’ experience using Google AdWords (having an account to manage, setting up campaigns, creating ads, executing optimizations, etc.)