This is a temp-to-hire position.
Proactive solution seeker. We are looking for people who want to be helpful resources and not the task police. We are looking for a candidate who possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, who is eager to learn about and enhance their abilities in the area of Integrated Production.
Team Leading, Coordinating, Managing
- Assists producers and executive producers
- Functions as a key part of the team, ensuring all agency team members have the client information necessary to develop great work
- Partners with Integrated Producer to ensure necessary and important processes are followed
- Collaborates, helps and partners with other disciplines
Project and Product Management
- Help to manage print and digital tactics produced by the agency
- Build and track print project resource and assignments in the Jira platform
- Writes contact reports from client and internal meetings
- Daily coordination and workflow management, including scheduling studio time and escalation of challenges to ensure adherence to project timelines
- Route work through agency via Digital Routing platform to gain feedback and approvals
- Provide key administrative support ranging from providing information to our finance department to screen captures for MLR submissions
- Schedules internal meetings
- Partner with Integrated and Senior Producers to develop small-scale project estimates and timelines
- Opening jobs and keeping track of job numbers
- Writing and submitting write offs, purchase orders, change orders, time transfers, and invoices
- All other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, relevant experience desired
- 0-2 years’ experience
- Experience with MS Office including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Awareness of MS Project or other project plan software (i.e. Smartsheet) preferred
- Familiarity with the web and related technologies including (user experience, web development, web services, integration, application management and hosting)
- Creative problem solvers whose production expertise allows them to guide development efforts for print and digital tactics
- They are great communicators, motivators and project managers with an innate ability to “get things done”
- Show diplomacy and sensitivity when dealing with colleagues
- Able to work under pressure calmly and effectively, and to tight deadlines
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Good planning skills
- Good at motivating people
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing, in person and over the phone
- High level of interpersonal skills and ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters with appropriate discretion and responsibility
- Ability to assess and manage multiple competing priorities and work well under pressure; Excellent time management, problem solving, and analytical skills; Ability to complete multiple projects successfully
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Continual attention to detail in all aspects of the job
- Ability to track and traffic assets in a professional and organized manner
At MRM, Relationship is our Middle name.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that helps brands foster meaningful relationship with people by leveraging the power of creativity, the beauty of data and the magic of technology.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry. People who have an insatiable dose of curiosity to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences while driving business results.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
MRM//McCann is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 801.257.4412
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone – 801.257.7700: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY