The Marketing Operations Coordinator will play an integral role supporting email and direct mail campaign execution plans for the Marketing Operation team. The candidate should be a self-starter able to learn quickly with a good head for problem solving, while able to adhere to standard operational procedures and deadlines.
- Coordinates marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing all necessary items to start and execute projects
- Inclusive of preparing marketing documents
- Follow-up and track down critical marketing components
- Organizing projects for the Operations Team
- Organizing Team presentations
- Power Point documentations
- Coordinating meetings
- Updating Team calendars
- Developing timelines and schedules for DM and Email projects as needed
- Directly support the Marketing Operations team in day-to-day marketing responsibilities and deliverables such as:
- Coordinating with account management to receive email creative (HTML, Plain-Text)
- Organizing and managing test lists and final seed lists
- Organizing and updating email deployment calendar with up-to-date information
- Performing quality assurance on all email tests, matrices, and all other marketing related documents
- Maintaining campaign matrices, DARC documents, vendor Information and contact details
- Request marketing components – campaign Ids, MAC codes, seed lists, tracking and reporting requirements
- Working with multiple departments (account team/production/creative/project mgmt) to ensure projects are being managed efficiently in order to meet deadlines
- Support Marketing Operations Team with administrative tasks such as:
- TPP processing
- Request Vendor estimates
- SubContractor Task Orders
- Invoice Processing
- Tracking and Follow-up of Vendor payments with A/P
- Other projects as needed
- Accept ownership for accomplishing new and different requests within the Department; exploring opportunities to add value to the job and to the account and for implementation efficiencies that streamline processes
Experience and Skills Required:
- 1-2 years of agency experience a MUST
- 2+ prior years’ experience and in-depth knowledge of managing/coordinating Direct Mail and Email campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) a MUST
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work independently; as well as in a group setting
- Ability to work with on-site and off-site team members
At MRM, Relationship is our Middle name.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that helps brands foster meaningful relationship with people by leveraging the power of creativity, the beauty of data and the magic of technology.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry. People who have an insatiable dose of curiosity to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences while driving business results.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.