The Digital Analyst works closely with the client account team to deliver digital insights in client engagements. This role is positioned to act inboth a Consulting and Analysis role to use data to tell the digital performance story for any given brand. Activities include, but are not limited to, analyzing web performance, auditing against best practice in tagging and tracking, driving improvement to attribution modeling, creating implementation plans, data normalization/transformation, and finding the story in the data and making recommendations to internal teams and clients. As part of the Analytics Group, the Senior Digital Analyst will also be responsible for helping set key performance indicators and benchmarks, driving analytic process and recommendations across multiple client engagements using various measurement tools to deliver timely, high-quality, in-depth reporting and analysis.
This is a temp-to-hire position.
Job Content & Scope:
- Support the analytic needs of a business unit by analyzing web traffic using digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, web logs, etc.
- Create holistic dashboard(s) by pulling data from different data sources and websites for presentations to internal and client teams (Tableau skills are a plus!)
- Collaborate with agency clients to assist with data collection and reporting
- Focus on multiple business unit websites and support all facets of analysis (clickstream analysis, outcomes analysis, search and social analysis, optimization analysis)
- Work closely with the website technology team to identify gaps in tagging/tracking, automate data capture, and collaboratively recommend and implement enhancements
- Partner with internal and client teams to ensure that analytics best practices are being utilized or exposed to decision makers
- Maintain best practice case studies in support of the broader client base
- Weekly and/or monthly reports (Tableau, Web Analytics Tools, Supermetrics, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Develop performance reports and dashboards
- Website behavior analysis
- Consolidate and validate data
- Coordinate tagging (tracking) implementations (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Gather business requirements synthesized from multiple sources including product managers, development teams, and functional group members
- Support ad-hoc business questions with custom analysis efforts
- Effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) for project teams and business leaders
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree (Focus in Marketing and/or Information Systems)
- At least 4 years working with standard digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, WebTrends, or IBM Coremetrics
- At least 2 years working with tagging/tracking platforms such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe Tag Manager, Floodlight, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in one or more roles in a digital agency, B2C or B2B organization
- 4+ years of experience in using the Microsoft Office suite with very strong Excel skills
- Experience with PPC / SEO strategies and the measures used in these campaigns efforts
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Additional preferred experience includes exposure to Business Intelligence process & tools such as Tableau, Domo, MicroStrategy, Cognos etc. and/or familiarity in writing and tuning SQL queries in an online or offline environment
- No significant travel
- Great sense of humor is a plus!
At MRM, Relationship is our Middle name.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that helps brands foster meaningful relationship with people by leveraging the power of creativity, the beauty of data and the magic of technology.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry. People who have an insatiable dose of curiosity to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences while driving business results.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
MRM//McCann is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 801.257.4412
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone – 801.257.7700: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY