About the Role:
The role of an Analytics and Insights Sr. Analyst involves many different responsibilities. The Sr. Analyst will be responsible for building a strong partnership with the MRM//McCann Digital Strategy team, client Integrated Data and Analytics Manager, internal analytics peers, and other agency partners. The ideal candidate must be able to proactively communicate ideas and opportunities, as well as conduct in depth analysis to support recommendations and insights. They are also responsible for executing data quality assurance based on rigorous protocols and have strong project management skills. This role also includes the ability to independently troubleshoot and address quality control issues, generate reports and analysis from data and merge and generate data sets for analysis.
- Defines analytic program needs and recommends proper analytical methodologies and execute against these programs
- Develop a strong client relationship and is viewed as an Analytic SME this starts to get to it.
- Build, foster and own client relationships as Analytic SME.
- Develop a solid understanding of the client’s business; become a brand expert
- Develop a strong partnership with the MRM//McCann Digital Strategy team and identifying opportunities to support their initiatives through digital analytics
- Ability to turn data into insightful findings and business recommendations, bridging the gap between strategy and analytics
- Drive process improvement and quality control for key deliverables
- Proactively identifies issues and escalates them when necessary
- Leverage a variety of tools to deliver insights, while also working on large, multifaceted analysis
- Identify opportunities to deliver digital customer experience insights through the use of Decibel Insight heat maps and session replays when applicable
- Responsible for directly managing medium/large ad-hoc projects and communicating status updates to key stakeholders
- Have a solid understanding of the KPI’s and business objectives across the client’s different web properties, including the customer facing tools that span these properties
Education and Experience:
- Advance working knowledge of web site analytic platforms including Adobe Marketing Cloud products (Site Catalyst, Ad-Hoc Analysis)and Tableau 9.2 required and Google Analytics
- Self-starter with 3+ years of analytic experience in an Agency or Marketing environment a plus
- Experience in Digital Analytics (Web, Online Advertising, Search, Social)
- Experience with customer experience analytic tools (Click Tale, Decibel Insights, ForeSee Session Replay) a plus
- Experience with Adobe Audience Manager and Target a plus
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Pride in work product with high accountability, initiative, and thought leadership
- Must be able to handle multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, or Marketing preferred
- Highly accountable self-starter with the ability to work well within a group, as well as independently
MRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
MRM//McCann participates in E-Verify.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
- a) Dedicated Fax - 917-661-6310
- b) Dedicated E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
- c) US Mail – 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
- d) Dedicated Phone – 248-203-8000