Job Title: Sr. Analyst
MRM//McCann is committed to being the most relevant, effective, indispensable marketing agency in the digital world. We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to meet each client’s unique challenges with positive, measureable results. We are looking for a Manager to be a part of a successful team in a high-growth environment. This opportunity will yield a great deal of professional development and client facing exposure. We are looking for a professional that is a self-starting problem solver with strong communication skills that will thrive in building our brand with a growing line of business.
- Learn the existing client data architecture, add new sustainable datasets to the ecosystem using APIs and SQL based on business specifications.
- Support database administration, ensuring automation and BAU production.
- Leverage SQL, database knowledge and meticulous attention to detail to QA, troubleshoot and fix data production issues with the business
- Relentlessly pursue data quality and standardization with a focus on exceeding all client and partner expectations, building relationships with the business.
- Understand data visualization and build visuals to tell stories with data.
- Communicate with users at all skill levels and management levels, understanding technology needs, database needs and business needs with the ability to translate to API and database actions.
- Have the ability to pivot and change priorities very quickly, reacting and adapting to digital platform changes and ensuring data flows properly pre+post updates.
- Manage and execute projects as defined throughout engagement
- Prepare and present client-facing deliverables on a regular basis
- Have the ability to pivot and change priorities very quickly, reacting and adapting to digital platform changes and ensuring data flows properly for social requirements
- B.A. in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or a quantitative degree in another social science
- Minimum 2 years of experience, with 2+ years of database experience + SQL in an analytical role.
- Knowledge and experience with two or more of the following:
- Databases Management
- Data modeling
- Database architecture
- ETL Processing
- Data Integration (API Connections and Querying)
- Business Intelligence Platforms: Tableau, DOMO, Birst, Microsoft Power BI, etc
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and data integrity with solid foundation in statistical techniques
- Sense of urgency and large desire to satisfy partners and clients
- Agency background preferred (Social Media, Digital Media, etc), but not required
- Basic BI platform experience (Tableau, DOMO, SAS, etc)
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to translate business needs to technical needs to database needs.
- Impeccable attention to detail and a relentless commitment to data quality.
- Strong organization & project management skills
- Experience preparing and presenting client-facing deliverables
At MRM, Relationship is our Middle name.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.