Associate Digital Analytics Manager
We are one of the fastest growing integrated advertising agencies in Hong Kong and are currently seeking a Associate Digital Analytics Manager to join a team who will be responsible for supporting regional marketing & analytics projects within a client-side environment.
- Work with a wide array of datasets to provide the online marketing team and regional management with information on campaigns and initiatives
- Analyze online marketing campaign performance across the APAC region, and provide insights into current performance and areas of opportunities
- Strategically develop, and manage marketing performance dashboards for internal & client stakeholders
- Manage the implementation of online marketing measurement technologies such as Google Analytics
- Lead client relationship pertaining to managing & evolving analytics operations, delivery of marketing performance reports, and recommending optimizations of marketing mix
- Extract data from APIs to build the datasets that fuel the team’s dashboards
- Coordinate with stakeholders across the region to deliver customized solutions to report on local initiatives
- Proficient in the use of SQL in structuring and manipulating datasets
- Experience with marketing concepts & working with digital marketing data sets including paid, owned, and earned media channels (e.g. banners, SEM, video, mobile, etc)
- Experience in both the technical implementation side as well as reporting and analysis side of using web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Proficient in data visualization and exploration, either using a visualization tool such as Tableau or Qlik, or in languages such as R / Python
- Strong communication skills, and experience managing multiple projects and timelines in a fast-paced, client-facing environment.
- First-hand experience with online marketing tools such as AdWords, DoubleClick, Google Tag Manager
- Familiarity with leveraging APIs for data extraction purposes
- Statistical analysis using Python or R
- Minimum 4-6+ years of hands-on business & digital analytics experience
- BA or BS Degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- Ability to learn new concepts, software applications and tools quickly
- Experience with managing Client engagements and relationships on routine basis
- Collaborate cross functionally with various departments but not limited to: Digital Media planners, SEM/SEO specialist, web developers, etc.
- Good planning skills – and with a well organized approach to deliverables
- Excellent English (Native); additional languages is a plus
Applicant must be able to provide resume & possibly work samples upon request.
Those with required experience only please forward your resume to Ada.Wong@mrm-mccann.com