This role will be responsible for supporting the reporting and management of data for our client’s global analytic stakeholders. The ideal candidate must be able to proactively communicate ideas and opportunities, as well as conduct in depth analysis to support the development and execution of web and cross-channel reporting initiatives. They are also responsible for executing data quality assurance based on rigorous protocols and have strong project management skills. This role also includes the ability to independently troubleshoot and address quality control issues, generate reports and analysis from data and merge and generate data sets for analysis.
The ideal candidate:
- Enjoys a team driven environment
- Is accommodating , cooperative, analytical, heads down and introspective
- Accepts pressure and the ability to switch from one item to the next as priorities change
- Accepts interruptions and being able to juggle work load are important qualities.
- Gather requirements for reports/dashboards, proof-of-concepts for larger enterprise-wide BI initiatives. Executes against requirements and supports on-going reporting process
- QA dashboards from other team members ensuring visualization best practices are used and underlying data is accurate/consistent with other systems
- Develop a strong partner relationships and is viewed as a Business Intelligence & reporting SME
- Design, develop and implement performance metrics and tracking processes to measure the effectiveness of business efforts
- Advancement of visualization efforts through BI tools such as Tableau
- Responsible for directly managing medium/large ad-hoc projects and communicating status updates to key stakeholders
- Drive process improvement and quality control for key deliverables
- Understanding of data structures and the requirements to support visualization efforts
- Develop methodologies for elegantly integrating data from multiple sources
- Confirm data integrity and perform analysis to identify trends
- Execute data mining analysis based on client needs and reporting questions
- Reconcile disjointed data sources as needed
- Continuously look for improvements, monitor quality levels, and manage quality problems.
Education and Experience:
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter with 5+ years analytic experience required, preferably in a marketing environment
- Pride in work product with high accountability, initiative, and thought leadership
- Must be able to handle multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, or Marketing preferred
- Highly accountable self-starter with the ability to work well within a group, as well as independently
- Drives relationships with partners and/or suppliers to deliver an overall solution to the client so curiosity for the big picture is key
- Highly self-motivated, professional with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment with minimal supervision and ambiguity
- Ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience developing dashboards and reports with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Spotfire, Qlikview, etc
- Priority will be given to candidates with front-end design experience in one or more BI/analysis software packages such as COGNOS, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire, OLAP, Google Viz, etc.
- Priority will be given to candidates with Adobe Marketing Analytics experience (Omniture Site Catalyst, Adobe Report Builder, etc.)
- Priority will be given to Spanish speaking candidates.
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
Our goal is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship, disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment
MRM participates in e-Verify.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
- a) Dedicated Fax - 917-661-2462
- b) Dedicated E-mail – Careers@mwgdetroit.com
- c) US Mail – ATTN: Human Resources, 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
- d) Dedicated Phone – 248-203-8000