Social Media Strategist
To us, there’s nothing more perfect than the blend of conversation, culture and connection. And that’s this job. We’re looking for someone who lives for social and thinks the only thing better than a Mashable feed is a tapping into the collective mindset of a social audience. If you are as driven by social conversations as you are by numbers, we’d love to talk.
The role will be primarily focused on:
- Social strategy and channel planning for brands on owned properties (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Vine, Youtube, Tumblr)
- A focus on branded social performance and KPIs in context with overall business goals.
- Activities that encourage the connection of people to brands in meaningful ways.
- Accelerating the success of the social strategy through collaboration with the client and MRM colleague
- Social ecosystem analysis and Brand channel planning in support of digital strategy
- Reporting and collaboration on social intelligence and social listening data
- Collaboration with creative team to build breakthrough campaign work that accelerates social performance
- Day-to-day management of 2 team members who actively manage and maintain branded social presences
- Interface with media agency and guide paid social strategy and investment goals
- Client-facing thought leadership
- Insight development and future planning of tactics rooted in data
- 4-5 years of digital or social experience, actively developing social strategy and ideas
- Able to learn and adapt to new technologies and trends – a “finger on the pulse” mentality of today’s social media landscape
- Excellent presentation skills
- Coach entry level staff and interns
- Deadline and results driven
- Impeccable written communication skills
- Extremely detailed oriented and ability to multi-task effectively
- Proactive thinker and doer
- Independently manage client initiatives and campaigns
- Create content across properties, globally
- Management and oversight of campaign reporting
- Integrates with horizontal teams (Account, Creative, Performance, Media, Tech)
- Ability to make strategic recommendations, draft presentation decks, assist in new business presentations
MRM//McCann is committed to being the most relevant, effective, indispensable marketing agency in the digital world. We are a leading Customer Experience Agency that puts people first. We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to meet each client’s unique challenges with positive, measureable results. Our strategic, creative and technological expertise-including deep experience with segmentation, targeting, and analytical tools and methodologies- deliver the most effective marketing programs and platforms in the world.
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.