As the HR Coordinator in New York you will be assisting the EAST HR and Talent Acquisition team with day to day tasks. You will be dealing with highly confidential information and working in a fast-paced environment. The ability to multi-task and strong organizational skills is the key to success in this role. You will report to the HR Manager.
- Manage new hire pre and post onboarding process- conduct new hire orientation, send out onboarding packets, managing and updating IT systems(OMCC), review tax forms, validate I9, verify employment status, background checks, etc.
- Schedule 30day check-ins with HR Manager and distribute New Hire survey 90 days from their start date
- Process terminations- generate paperwork, calculate employees PTO payout
- Track employee exit interviews and analysis
- Main contact for employee benefit questions
- Conduct Benefit and Timesheet Information Sessions
- Review Freelance timesheets with Operations weekly to ensure employees are paid correctly the 15th and 30th of every month
- Liaise with employees and various vendors/corporate
- Work alongside the HR team to create and execute culture initiatives
- Monthly birthday cupcake drop-off
- Distribute Anniversary emails
- Update Monthly Talent Newsletter
- Work with finance continuously for various projects (monthly accrual and review pay register)
- Keep track of employees out on disability- payment and dates of approval
- Assist with running our summer internship program
- Assist with other various projects as needed
- 1-2 years’ HR Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Some Knowledge of HR operations and administration
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
MRM//McCann is committed to being the most relevant, effective, indispensable marketing agency in the digital world. We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to meet each client’s unique challenges with positive, measureable results. Our strategic, creative and technological expertise-including deep experience with segmentation, targeting, and analytical tools and methodologies- deliver the most effective marketing programs and platforms in the world.
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.