We are one of the fastest growing integrated advertising agencies in Hong Kong. Specialising within the exciting landscape of Performance Marketing the MRM-McCann Hong Kong office focuses firmly at the intersection of Technology and Analytics and the crucial role these pillars play in marketing. We are currently seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join a client-side team who will be responsible for global marketing & analytics projects within one of the world’s most recognisable brands.
- Manage & extract 3rd party data from various databases by use of APIs to help fuel marketing efforts
- Strategically develop, build, manage, and maintain marketing performance dashboards for internal & client stakeholders
- Execute A/B campaigns which require trafficking, launching, & reporting (both website & copy testing)
- Lead client relationship pertaining to managing & evolving analytics operations, delivery of marketing performance reports, and recommending optimizations of marketing mix
- Leverage market performance data to forecast marketing mix budgets of country & product teams
- Coordinate with various parties to bring bespoke marketing assets to local & product team’s needs
- Attend internal & client weekly & monthly status meetings to help leverage data to instruct forward-looking decision making
- Must have experience with marketing concepts & working with digital marketing data sets including paid, owned, and earned media channels (i.e. banners, SEM, video, mobile, etc)
- Must be able to extract various data sets, structure it for dashboarding / reporting purpose, & drive insight discovery to fuel optimisation roll outs
- Strong familiarity with building & leveraging APIs for data extraction purposes
- Strategically build & design marketing performance dashboards across various datasets
- Strong Digital & Web Analytics experience: AdWords, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, YouTube Analytics (other 3rd party tools would be beneficial)
- Strong Dashboarding experience: Tableau, Qlik (Qlikview), or etc.
- Strong Database structuring, manipulation, extraction: SQL
- Preferred coding experience: Python or R
- Tag Management experience would be beneficial
- Minimum 3-4+ years of hands-on business & digital analytics experience
- Data & analytical rigor & strategic thinking ability
- Ability to learn new concepts, software applications and tools quickly
- Experience and comfortable with managing Client engagements & relationships on routine basis
- Collaborate cross functionally with various departments but not limited to: Digital Media planners, SEM/SEO specialist, web developers, etc.
- Good planning skills – and with a well organised approach to deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in programming, business, mathematics, or statistics
- Excellent English (Native); additional languages is a plus
Applicant must be able to provide resume & possibly work samples upon request.
Only candidates with required experience please forward your details to Ada.Wong@mrm-mccann.com