- Acts as the daily client contact for assigned projects, developing relationships with clients and working closely with them to learn their business and communication needs.
- Works closely with all agency department staff to develop and implement strategic project plans.
- Has a thorough understanding of the planning, creative and production processes.
- Proactively gathers the necessary information to plan and implement each client project.
- Provides timely issuance of all documentation: proposals, project initiations, creative briefs, estimates, timelines, meeting summaries, and status and budget reports.
- Manages project schedules and ensures project deliverables are delivered on time and on budget.
- Produces client budgets and estimate updates.
- Manages internal and external resources.
- Manages client project internal and external communication and documentation.
- Works in a proactive manner to provide client campaigns with the greatest amount of added value through communications.
- Gathers and assembles background information and analyses as needed in development of briefs, etc.
- Receives client briefings.
- Analyzes client input, together with background knowledge, research, field feedback, etc., to produce full communications plans.
- Provide project and account foresight.
- Keeps apprised of all relevant client, industry and market developments.
- Coordinates and authorizes quotations for client approval.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Writes Client Contact Reports; reviews important developments with Account Director.
- Continuously works to upgrade knowledge and skills through available reading, courses and seminars.
- Maintain a highly responsive service orientation in all transactions.
» Previous 4As agency experience (4-6 years) in account servicing
» University/college graduate
» Project Management
» Fluency in both English and Chinese is must
» Strong communication skills (written and oral)
» Good Presentation Skills and time Management
» Strong in account & team leadership and strategy
» Experience in IT industry / B2B is preferred
» Oversee education background is preferred
MRM//McCann is a top global digital agency made up of a diverse collection of craftspeople focused on strategy, creativity, performance, and technology. An integrated customer experience management agency, MRM//McCann is focused on creating rich experiences that connect people with brands, products, and services and build profitable customer relationships over time.