Optaros is a strategic, creative, eCommerce agency, focused on the visual design and technical implementation of eCommerce websites. Our talented strategists, designers, user experience experts, technologists, and project managers provide expert advice, guidance, and solutions that ultimately convert customers online and increase eCommerce sales and transactions.
Fifty-eight percent of eBusiness leaders either have an eCommerce initiative underway or are planning one in the near term. Along with our eCommerce technology platform partners (Magento, hybris and Demandware) Optaros can help clients identify the right ecommerce strategy based on business, brand, and technology goals.
Optaros has implemented eCommerce technologies across all industries, such as retail/apparel, financial services, manufacturing, automotive, CPG, non-profit, and pharma, among others. In addition, we focus on both B2C and B2B eCommerce enablement.
Account Health and Client Satisfaction
- Understand the client business, organizational structure, business goals, objectives, budgets, and road maps in order to meet and exceed client expectations
- Ultimately accountable for the client relationship and client satisfaction
- Ownership of account profitability of 55% or above, in partnership with project management and delivery
- Strategic oversight of Project Manager and project team, project quality, and site implementations
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Ability to work across offices and time zones seamlessly
- Provide team guidance, support, and course correction
- Serve as a point of escalation for issue resolution
- Form strong relationships with the global client markets on a local level
- Network with client executives in Vevey and other key offices throughout Europe. Travel, as needed, to core Optaros delivery team in Bucharest
- Responsible for Quarterly Business Reviews and Annual Account Plans
- Establish relationships with Channel Partners (Magento, Shopify, Hybris) as assigned to the client account
- Extensive travel throughout Europe, US, and potentially Asia as the account grows
- Mastery of Optaros/MRM offerings in order to sell in new services, projects, and phases
- Understanding of market trends and competitive landscape in order to propose What’s Next and Art Of The Possible
- Ability to tap the broader MRM/McCann network in order to foster growth and an integrated offering
- Maintain pipeline and forecast by leveraging Salesforce
- Hit annual revenue target of 5 million with ongoing growth of 10 – 20%
- Strong mastery of project financials and opportunities
- Own revenue forecast and monitor project burn (burn owned by project management)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Significant experience in Client Services or Account Management. Delivery background a plus.
- Ability to think strategically, with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience with digital marketing and implementations, preferably in the field of ecommerce, such as Magento, Hybris, Shopify