MRM//McCann is looking for a seasoned Performance & Analytics Manager to work with Business Intelligence, Account, Strategy, and Analytics team members to provide deep analysis and guidance on crucial business opportunities across multiple lanes of business. They draw upon their knowledge and experience in digital, CRM, and social analytics to deliver actionable insights from multi-channel data to inform optimization of marketing efforts. In addition they will be responsible for selling, architecting, building, and delivering web analytic solutions for the CRM organization. This leader must be highly analytical, detail-oriented, focused on finding innovative solutions for a variety of business challenges and have a passion for generating actionable business insights from data.
- Support marketing optimization by delivering analysis and reporting on Site, CRM, and Social
- Deliver insights and data-driven recommendations to tell a story to business partners to improve prospect conversion, customer engagement, or user experience
- Experience driving the data strategy across multiple customer touch points
- Drives changes within the team to improve process, insights, and visualization of cross channel analyses/reporting
- Support and promote the use of analytics broadly within the company
- Drives new approaches for analytical projects and future opportunities
- Identifies opportunities to implement new processes, tools, techniques and analytical frameworks designed to better serve our customers and increase department operating efficiencies
- Forges strong partnerships with Brand Management to develop strategic insights and helps formulate them into action plans that advance our client’s business analytic objectives
- Directly manages a team of Associate through Senior Analysts and is responsible for their growth and development.
- Ability to interact and sell in her/his ideas to senior level client personne