This role is in Washington, DC
Strategy Director, XP – CX
Thanks to emerging technologies, digital capabilities are transforming the way consumers and businesses connect and interact. As Experience Strategists, we disrupt brands through creating innovative digital services and experiences grounded in business context. We are searching for a senior-level strategy director who is keen on using the power of human centric storytelling – through delivering insights about people and behavior- to generate empathy, emotion, and engagement from both clients and customers of our clients. We are seeking a Strategy Director of Experience Planning, who can engage with people at deeper levels to uncover human/customer perspectives in design with the passion to bring it to life through business solutions.
You’re curious to uncover hidden insights.
- Clearly articulate patterns that identify content trends and key insights in digital ecosystems and how it drives/impacts consumer behavior: what drives consumers to make their decisions, what influences user needs and behavioral triggers, and why contradictions exist between what people say they do and what they actually do.
- Create experience journeys, customer engagement frameworks, customer archetypes to establish vision with clients.
- Develop insight driven business positioning strategies through conducting both internal and external stakeholder interviews.
- Proactive in understanding and helping others (especially clients) learn about latest consumer, business, interactive experience, and technology trends that impact business models.
You’re a digital maven.
- Lead “mobile-first” and “digital-first” strategy to build holistic ecosystems that connects the digital to the physical world.
- Analytical but creative, clearly able to articulate design and digital strategies through the voice of the customer.
You’re driven by business results.
- Assess client’s digital and non-digital ecosystem to identify ways to create, leverage, and optimize content to support business objectives.
- Bring in-depth knowledge and experience in defining business opportunities and drivers for digital services and in developing compelling service design strategies based on them.
You’re a builder of solutions.
- Spend more time in seeking, crafting, and inspiring others to build content solutions instead of talking about them.
- Lead interdepartmental ideation sessions to identify exciting, new content experience solutions.
- Identify customer experience touchpoints in a digital business ecosystem (both online and offline).
- Define roadmaps, connecting multiple streamlines of work and development of solutions.
- Collaborate with UX and creative to inform content strategy recommendations – providing insights and strategic narrative from robust content audits, content matrices, user flows, and mental models.
You believe that great strategy empowers others to strengthen their ideas and ultimately, their work.
- Lead the collaborative process in designing and facilitating client facing workshops regarding content.
- Responsible for all workshop deliverables including ideation/design methodologies, and assets.
- Ability to engage and lead senior client engagements: C-level suite.
- 8-10 years of digital or innovation agency experience with experience working on global Fortune 100 brands.
- 3-4 industry vertical expertise (Technology, Retail, Healthcare, Financial Services, Telecom, Hospitality, etc.).
- Independent thinker and doer with the proven ability to lead clients and internal teams to ideate transformational digital solutions, fostering collaboration to enable more seamless and speedy execution.
- Experienced in creating service roadmaps and business design models.
- Autonomous in leading content audits and proactive in seeking solutions through collaborations.
- Strong presentation design skills - Powerpoint, Keynote, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Dynamic in-person client relationship and presentation skills.
At MRM, Relationship is our Middle name.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.