About this role: As a member of the MRM//McCann Global Growth team, this role will report to the Business Development Director. This is a dynamic team with global brand requests for innovative solutions to some of today’s most complex marketing needs. The team member we are seeking must embody a strong desire for learning and an exceptional capability for maintaining vision and delivering excellence.
• Growth Team Leads
• Strategic Growth Analyst
• New Business Leads, All Global Offices
• Pitch Leads
• Project Managers
• Account Management pitch team members
• Global Finance Team
• Travel Manager McCann WorldGroup
• American Express Travel Desk
Support Global Growth Team Leads in all aspects of day-to-day activities:
· Maintain and deliver Status Reports and content input
· Maintain Global Growth Community assets: § Box.com
· Contact Lists
· Office information
· Newsletters, logins
· Budget information and status
Provide executive administration functions to Growth Team Leads o Scheduling, calendar invitations, and agenda management
· Travel arrangements, changes, and logistics
· Data entry, administration, and management of Expense Reports for Growth Team Leads
· Maintain contact details for office leaders and new business staff across the global MRM network and the MWG network
Act as the initial rapid response coordinator on incoming new business inquiries, defining key statistics and information about inbound requests to the Growth Leads
Understand and coordinate the storage, retrieval, and ongoing management of “best of network” pitch and pitch response content:
Maintain the knowledge base of the MRM Growth Team’s assets (libraries, content, Box.com structure, tagging/keywords, graphs, charts, decks, responses, videos and other supporting content as needed) to provide timely, informative, relevant content retrieval to the pitch teams as needed.
Operationally manage and coordinate content input to RFI/RFP responses
o Identify appropriate and relevant existing content
· Triage and assess new content requirements
· Maintain knowledge of “best of” pitch response content, and traffic/request input from SME’s as needed
· Coordinate content from Growth Team members
· From pitch-specific thinking perspective
• Provide overall administration and coordination support to the Global Growth team, and to individual pitch teams as needed
• Help alleviate the “pain” for pitch teams retrieving specific content by having full awareness of what exists, where to find it, and how to get it to the parties that need it
• Elevate the practice of proactive content development, sorting, tagging, storage, and culling to maintain a “best of” library at all times
• Elevate the level of coordination/project management support made available to teams at large as a value-add from the Corporate Center
o Maintain vast knowledge of box.com assets and content
• Collect, organize, and codify best thinking from around the network to better inform future pitch efforts
• Highly organized and not easily flustered
• Crossover ability between project management and administrative assistant functions
• Problem solving
• Able to be on-call 24 x 7 when needed
• Global perspective
• Data management knowledge – tagging, data structure, and search optimization
• General project management skills
• Strong written communication
• Strong verbal communication
• Strong work ethic & entrepreneurial initiative
At MRM, Relationship is our Middle name.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.