This Associate Project Manager, Brand will work on the production of Brand Site. S/he will report to the Program Manager, Brand and collaborate closely with Project Managers, Quality Assurance, Development teams and CAOR’s.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills in order to keep all parties updated on project progress, issues, etc. This person will have a sense of urgency, attention to detail and the ability to work under very tight/aggressive deadlines while managing multiple projects. Prior experience with OLA campaigns is preferred. Knowledge of the site development process and best practices is a plus.
- Responsible for the creation of a production plan inclusive of on time, budget and successful delivery of production projects via internal and external personnel.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time. These could be with multiple clients and across multiple lanes of business.
- Identify project resource requirements and facilitate staffing of production need, project needs with support from management.
- Coordinate production activities with project managers in other offices as necessary. Facilitate internal written and verbal status communication.
- Lead identification and mitigation of production issues and risks.
- Review project briefs, status reports, maintain issue lists; provide formal escalation of risk and issues and other written communication as required day-to-day and for the successful delivery of production projects.
- Supports operation and development groups by following departmental policies and procedures; promptly and accurately completing timesheets, attending mandatory information sessions regarding important aspects of our business.
- Performing Asset Quality Reviews.
- Managing Jira tickets, MRMWorks spaces.
- Coordinating asset deliveries and overall deliverables w/CAOR partners. Executes all projects according to agency operational processes.
- Typically 2+ years project management or service management within a professional services company.
- Must have knowledge of software development lifecycle methodology.
- Must have practical knowledge of software quality management and testing techniques.
- Must have knowledge of contemporary web software QA tools and methodologies.
- Must have experience with the utilities, programming and command languages in use by production development team.
- Comfort level with production tools and proprietary software (MRMWorks, JIRA, MS Project, MS Office, Outlook, etc.).
- Building Client communication skills.
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
MRM is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. MRM participates in e-Verify.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
- a) Dedicated Fax - 917-661-2462
- b) Dedicated E-mail – Careers@mwgdetroit.com
- c) US Mail – ATTN: Human Resources, 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
- d) Dedicated Phone – 248-203-8000