Our Sr. Content Strategist will plan, manage, champion and develop strategic long- and short-form content for the agency and our clients’ content marketing initiatives. He/she is responsible for content development from planning (strategy) to execution (writing) to delivery, and will work closely with our clients to implement successful content marketing initiatives.
- Create strategic, high-quality, engaging content for technical decision maker audiences across a variety of topics
- Be a trusted advisor to the client on all aspects of content marketing related to a specific area or program for the business
- Understand the technical decision maker audience—the key issues they face, the content they’re looking for, the form factors they want to consume it in—and continually update our strategies and content products to meet the needs of this audience
- Create the strategy and writing content for client websites, social media, email campaigns, and other distribution channels and a variety of form factors, as needed
- Work closely with:
- Content managers and creators on the client side and with the extended client team
- This may require some travel—possibly once per quarter or more
- The agency’s account service, project management, and creative teams
- The agency’s analytics teams to understand how content is performing
- Make suggestions for continuous improvements based on content analytics and market insight
- Ba a champion for and advise clients and the agency on best practices for content strategy and content marketing initiatives
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Be an excellent writer; must have an extremely strong portfolio of in-depth content developed for a technology audience and experience developing engaging web site content for technical decision makers
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the technical decision maker audience and be able to develop a variety of content around highly technical topics
- Have managed content marketing projects from inception to delivery – and demonstrate both planning and writing depth
- Be an excellent editor of other’s work
- Have strong presentation skills
- Have exceptional client management skills
- Have experience with content marketing
- Have experience developing content for digital assets
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Communications, English, Journalism, Technical Writing, or a related field) required.
About MRM//McCann Salt Lake City
MRM//McCann is a leading Customer Experience Agency that puts people first. This philosophy guides our approach to creating moments that matter to both people and brands. Through data infused insights and engaging creative that is enabled through technology, we build seamless, connected experiences that result in profitable relationships. The agency is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) and a lead agency in the McCann Worldgroup network, with 40+ offices across North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. For more information, please visit www.mrm-mccann.com.
We love our diverse workplace!
MRM//McCann is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 801.257.4412
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone – 801.864.4029 : DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY