MRM//McCann is seeking a Project Manager. Applicant should have a minimum of 3-5 years of overall Project Management experience. Must have a solid digital/technical background that will enable them to speak and understand the technical team. Applicant should be able to troubleshoot technical issues, have excellent organizational skills and possibly have their PMP.
We are looking for a Project Manager, Brand for our Brand Sustain team. This position is responsible for the successful development of web based solutions, working with cross-functional, multi-project resources to ensure on time delivery from in a world platform environment. The Project Manager plans, schedules and monitors project activities, applying technical, theoretical, organizational and managerial skills to satisfy project requirements, while building positive professional relationships with clients and associates in a world platform/global scale.
- Capture and manage scope
- Plan, estimate, measure and control the work on a daily basis, including budget resource burn reporting
- Clarify roles and responsibilities of the entire team at the start of each project
- Communicate goals, responsibilities, expectations and status (verbal and written)
- Collaborate, negotiate, evaluate and problem solve
- Meticulously manage the details and the impact they may have on overall project success
- Understand the art of people, encourage teamwork and collaboration
- Execute all projects according to the MRM//McCann 5D process
- Mitigate and manage risks
- Manage and resolve issues
- Build and incorporate quality into your process
Education and Experience:
- Must have minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role in a web development firm, IT consulting firm, strategy consulting firm, or agency environment; or equivalent transferable client-side experience.
- Must have strong client communication skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills, be able to build strong relationships within client organizations, able to lead client meetings with senior personnel; able to create and deliver persuasive presentations, etc...
- Must be able to work effectively with partners and/or suppliers to deliver an overall solution to the client.
- Must have coaching and mentoring skills to assist other Project Managers and Associate Project Managers.
- Must be able to effectively lead and motivate multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Must be able to manage multiple low to medium complexity projects as one cohesive program. Must have strong project management skills and experience, including:
o Schedule development, management, monitoring and oversight
o Resource management and forecasting
o Task and delivery management
o Risk identification and management
o Delegation to support teams
- Ability to apply concepts in strategy, marketing, and brand management.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of MS Project.
- Working knowledge/familiarity with: Content management systems, Application servers and Database servers.
- Working knowledge with production tools and proprietary software (JIRA, MS Project, MS Office, Outlook, etc.).
- Working knowledge of the Web and related technologies; includes: user experience design, web development, web services, integration, application management and hosting.
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
MRM is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. MRM participates in e-Verify.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
- a) Dedicated Fax - 917-661-2462
- b) Dedicated E-mail – Careers@mwgdetroit.com
- c) US Mail – ATTN: Human Resources, 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
- d) Dedicated Phone – 248-203-8000