MRM//McCann is a leading Customer Experience Agency that puts people first. This philosophy guides our approach to creating moments that matter to both people and brands. Through data infused insights and engaging creative that is enabled through technology, we build seamless, connected experiences that result in profitable relationships. The agency is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) and a lead agency in the McCann Worldgroup network, with 40+ offices across North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. For more information, please visit www.mrm-mccann.com.
About the Role:
Provide full life cycle recruiting support for all levels within the agency, from sourcing candidates to converting an offer to acceptance. Build and manage relationships with Hiring Mangers and teams that facilitate acquiring the best talent available and align with business needs. The Recruiter is required to be proactive in his/her talent search methods and will continuously build a pipeline in order to provide with a highly-qualified candidate slate. Participation in other HR activities as required.
- Sourcing, screening, interviewing, and presenting a quality candidate slate to internal departments.
- Provide appropriate counsel and recommendations throughout the acquisition process on candidate assessment and selection, salary and overall offer recommendation, interviewing skills, and other counsel as necessary.
- Negotiate employment offers.
- Partner with internal departments to understand their needs and develop/recommend a cost-effective, efficient, and creative recruitment strategy.
- Research, recommend, and attend recruitment events (career fairs, networking events, professional societies, etc.) to uncover competitive talent for consideration.
- Other HR duties as required.
- Must have the ability to partner with all levels within the organization.
- Must work effectively, interact, manage, and consult with hiring managers.
- Must understand key conversion factors of candidates and have the ability to persuade them to join the organization.
- Must have the ability to source effectively from a wide array of avenues, understand the market and identify candidates from that labor market for the organization.
- Experience recruiting or working alongside: Web Developers, Flash Developers, Technical Architects, Project Managers, Information Architects, CRM and Creative talent a strong plus.
- Usage of behavior-based interviewing and selection models a plus.
- Must have the ability to handle ambiguity, stressful and/or confidential situations with ease and professionalism.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- A. or B.S in a related field required.
- Must have prior experience recruiting within the marketing industry is preferred.
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
MRM is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. MRM participates in e-Verify.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
- a) Dedicated Fax - 917-661-2462
- b) Dedicated E-mail – Careers@mwgdetroit.com
- c) US Mail – ATTN: Human Resources, 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
- d) Dedicated Phone – 248-203-8000