MRM//McCann is searching for a Director of Technology, Business Operations who will drive growth and efficiency within our global technology practice. This position is responsible for overseeing new business opportunities for the technical business activities for the MRM//McCann Detroit office and will lead our local partnership with our offshore operations centers in Buenos Aires and Bucharest. In addition, he/she will leverage data to make strategic recommendations regarding offshore operations and consult with business and discipline leads to improve the overall quality of our work products. This Director will build working relationships with outside consultants in the creative development process for new business prospecting in the goal of growing the office’s client roster.
- Onshore and Offshore Resource Management.
- Drive efficiency in resource management throughout the technology team.
- Develop processes, reporting, and tools to increase visibility of capacity, utilization, margin, etc. across all technology based projects.
- Develop and strengthen the relationship and trust between local and offshore offices.
- Create or optimize KPIs for the health of offshore operations. Setup systems to track, monitor, and analyze work performance.
- Develop an Onshore/Offshore reporting cadence for executive leadership and business teams that includes the following.
- Risk, issues, and mitigation plan(s) within the production operations space
- Operational KPIs, brand goals, and improvement plans
- Resource management, capacity or staffing optimization
- Identify production process gaps or improvement plans and serve as point of escalation.
- Develop processes, best practices, templates, and guidelines to maximize efficiency. Offshore advocacy.
- Best practices for working with offshore teams
- Promoting “one team” nature of work
- Promoting integration on teams that lack it
- Participate in and/or lead new business and client pursuits, such as coordinating RFP responses or content development.
- Promote the MRM//McCann capabilities and methodology to prospective clients and partners.
- Promote the MRM//McCann onshore and offshore technical capabilities to prospective clients and partners.
- Coordinate across multiple areas of expertise to provide a consolidated solution to prospective clients.
- Keep apprised of industry trends, products, and standards in order to insure the MRM//McCann offering remains marketable and industry leading.
- Understand the financial impact of the proposal being presented and propose resource options that maximize delivery success and financial accountability.
- Agency or project management onboarding which could include.
- Onboarding of new agency personnel to the way we work both locally and offshore
- Lead transition teams for new client onboarding opportunities
- Key project reviews and production triage
- Provide training on MRM tools and processes
- Participate in new business or client pursuits, such as coordinating RFP responses or content development.
- 12+ years’ experience in Program, Operations or Digital Technology Management.
- Experience in the implementation and/or rollout of digital marketing platforms (content management, digital asset management, marketing automation, etc).
- Relevant experience in building or leading offshore or remote teams.
- Proven success managing/leading an account with new business wins preferred.
- Experience with cost estimation with project based RFP’s.
- Demonstrate sharp strategic thinking and effective problem solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal teams, Clients, and agency partners.
- Bachelor’s degree required, masters a strong plus.
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
MRM is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. MRM participates in e-Verify.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
- a) Dedicated Fax - 917-661-2462
- b) Dedicated E-mail – Careers@mwgdetroit.com
- c) US Mail – ATTN: Human Resources, 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
- d) Dedicated Phone – 248-203-8000