We are looking for Interns in the fields of Project Management, Analytics, Strategy, Account, Creative, UI/UX, Web Development, Interactive Development. If you have an interest in one of these fields and meet the qualifications listed below, please feel free to apply.
As a top 5 global digital and direct marketing agency, MRM//McCann is looking for qualified interns for our Summer Internship Program within our Birmingham, Michigan office. The internship program will begin in early June 2017 and run through mid/late-August. The Internship Program consists of on-the-job training and mentoring, "Lunch & Learns" on managing your career and technical training, an intern group project, résumé assistance and more!
These are paid internships and spots are limited. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Understanding of interactive communication, marketing and business objectives beyond creative elements.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized and be proactive at all times.
- Ability to be resourceful and present potential solutions when necessary.
- Ability to remain professional at all times.
- Ability to communicate solutions to senior business stakeholders within the organization.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal team members.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Proven passion for the marketing industry and MRM//McCann.
- Knowledge of MS Project is a plus for Project Management candidates.
- Some Google Analytics, SQL, SAS, and/or SPSS experience is preferred for Analytics candidates.
- Knowledge of InDesign or Photoshop, HTML, CSS and OmniGraffle is preferred for User Experience candidates.
- Knowledge of web design (HCI, HTML, CSS) is preferred for User Experience candidates.
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate Junior or Senior studying Advertising, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Communication, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Information Sciences, Industrial Design, Graphic/Visual Arts, Fine Arts, or a related area.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Previous internship experience is preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
MRM is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. MRM participates in e-Verify.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
- a) Dedicated Fax - 917-661-2462
- b) Dedicated E-mail – Careers@mwgdetroit.com
- c) US Mail – ATTN: Human Resources, 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
- d) Dedicated Phone – 248-203-8000