MRM//McCann is looking for a Presentation Artist with a strong eye for design to be part of our Growth Strategy Team. This candidate will be responsible for the development of presentations and must have the ability to communicate information and data effectively through compelling visuals that are easy to understand and makes us stand out from our competition. He/She will partner with the EVP, New Business Director to design and update presentations for both internal and external use. This candidate will be responsible for upholding global brand standards while creating effective, dynamic and well thought out presentations.
• 3-5 years of professional PowerPoint and Keynote presentation design experience’
• Thorough working knowledge of Excel, Word, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Knowledge of the New Business process with corporate/agency experience a plus
• Keeper/Creator of visual branding and the ability to uphold brand/style guidelines• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Works well in a fast-paced environment, is flexible and has tireless energy to get work done
• Manages time effectively, to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully
• Self starter with the ability to work independently
MRM//McCann is committed to being the most relevant, effective, indispensable marketing agency in the digital world. We are a leading Customer Experience Agency that puts people first. We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to meet each client’s unique challenges with positive, measureable results. Our strategic, creative and technological expertise-including deep experience with segmentation, targeting, and analytical tools and methodologies- deliver the most effective marketing programs and platforms in the world.
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.