MRM//McCann is looking for a Sr. Project Manager, Brand for our Brand Sustain team. This position is responsible for the successful development of web based solutions, working with cross-functional, multi-project resources to ensure on time delivery from in a world platform environment. The Sr. Project Manager, Brand plans, schedules, and monitors project activities, applying technical, theoretical, organizational and managerial skills to satisfy project requirements, while building positive professional relationships with clients and associates in a world platform/global scale.
This is a client facing role. Applicants must have a solid digital/technical background that will enable them to speak and understand the technical team. S/he should be able to troubleshoot technical and CMS issues, have excellent organizational skills, and possibly have their PMP.
- Lead Project Kick-off meetings
- Manage Project Scope and schedules
- Understand PCR’s and component utilization in CMS
- Lead projects with cross-functional teams: QA, CMS, UX, Analytics/SEO and DEV
- Function as a client liaison
- Lead/Mentor APM’s
- Management launch planning, resourcing and execution
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
- Interact and collaborate knowledgeably and professionally with multiple vendors and CAORs
Education and Experience:
- Must have minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role in a web development firm, IT consulting firm, strategy consulting firm, or agency environment; or equivalent transferable client-side experience.
- Must have strong client communication skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills, with an ability to sell and negotiate solutions to senior business stakeholders within the organization, be able to build strong relationships within client organizations, able to lead client meetings with senior personnel; able to create and deliver persuasive presentations, etc...
- Must be able to work effectively with partners and/or suppliers to deliver an overall solution to the client.
- Must have demonstrated management skills including coaching and mentoring other Project Managers and Associate Project Managers.
- Must be able to effectively lead and motivate multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects as one cohesive program. Must have strong project management skills and experience, including:
o Schedule development, management, monitoring and oversight
o Resource management and forecasting
o Task and delivery management
o Risk identification and management
o Leadership, team building, and team management
o Delegation to support teams
- Demonstrated ability to apply concepts in strategy, marketing, and brand management.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred.
- MS Project knowledge is preferred.
- Working knowledge/familiarity with: Content management systems, Application servers and Database servers.
- Must have basic understanding of development team Source Control/Versioning systems (CVS, Subversion).
- Must have strong skill level with production tools and proprietary software (BOX, JIRA, MS Project, MS Office, Outlook, etcetera).
- Must have sound knowledge of the Web and related technologies; includes: user experience design, web development, web services, integration, application management and hosting.
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
MRM is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. MRM participates in e-Verify.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
- a) Dedicated Fax - 917-661-2462
- b) Dedicated E-mail – Careers@mwgdetroit.com
- c) US Mail – ATTN: Human Resources, 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
- d) Dedicated Phone – 248-203-8000