To us, there’s nothing more perfect than the blend of conversation, culture and connection. And that’s this job. We’re looking for someone who lives for social and thinks the only thing better than a Mashable feed is a tapping into the collective mindset of a social audience. If you are as driven by social conversations as you are by numbers, we’d love to talk.
The role will be primarily focused on:
- Social strategy and channel planning for brands on owned properties (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Vine, Youtube, Tumblr)
- A focus on branded social performance and KPIs in context with overall business goals.
- Activities that encourage the connection of people to brands in meaningful ways.
- Accelerating the success of the social strategy through collaboration with the client and MRM colleagues
- Key tasks:
- 4-5 years of digital or social experience, actively developing social strategy and ideas
- Able to learn and adapt to new technologies and trends – a “finger on the pulse” mentality of today’s social media landscape
- Excellent presentation skills
- Coach entry level staff and interns
- Deadline and results driven
- Impeccable written communication skills
- Extremely detailed oriented and ability to multi-task effectively
- Proactive thinker and doer
- Independently manage client initiatives and campaigns
- Create content across properties, globally
- Management and oversight of campaign reporting