Responsible for strategic day to day management of account team assigned to specific plan, project or client. Ensures all communications are consistent with the brand strategy from the perspectives of visual identity, messaging and tactical execution. Advocates for CRM and customer experience on behalf of agency and client teams.
- Understands the strategic goals of the account and is able to advocate for them both internally and within the client organization
- Ensures all work is on strategy and contributes to a best-in-class customer experience
- Interacts with, and manages, mid-to-senior level clients with decision making responsibility
- Brings clients innovative solutions to business needs
- Able to foster cross-agency collaboration to achieve common goals
- Has a strong grasp on the fundamentals of CRM, the evolving digital landscape and the competitive environment of the account
- Able to communicate strategic vision to clients while maintaining a focus on short and long-terms solutions to reach that vision
- Aggressively pursues new ways to contribute to overall agency and client revenue and profitability
- Provides leadership, training and mentorship to the team
- Accountable for maintaining client, discipline and agency partner satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy.
- Works closely with upper management to identify and suggest solutions on how to improve inter-department and account team morale
- Manages scope of work
- Sets quality standards for the team and enforces adherence
- Must be an industry leader with 8+ years of related experience
- Client relationship expert and someone who is effective building new client relationships
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal departmental relati4nships
- 4+ years of management experience managing account supervisors and account execs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly organized and detail oriented with ability to influence others in these areas
- Detailed knowledge of several areas including Broadcast, Direct Mail, Print advertising, Online advertising, Email, and Social
MRM//McCann is committed to being the most relevant, effective, indispensable marketing agency in the digital world. We are a leading Customer Experience Agency that puts people first. We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to meet each client’s unique challenges with positive, measureable results. Our strategic, creative and technological expertise including deep experience with segmentation, targeting, and analytical tools and methodologies‐ deliver the most effective marketing programs and platforms in the world.
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.