The Account Executive runs multiple projects from inception, through creative development and production. The AE works across department and agency resources to ensure that day-to-day client needs are met. The focus of the Account Executive role is to ensure that assigned projects are completed flawlessly and to the highest standard. The Account Executive will have regular Client contact related to the management of the project tactics.
- Write creative briefs/work orders for projects and run project/creative kick off meetings
- Manage creative development of multiple projects that have a focus on direct mail and email but can also include web, event, collateral and other marketing communications.
- Assist SAE/Sups with strategy development
- Assist in creating presentations, POV’s, test planning, etc.
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with internal teams and clients
- Ensure flawless execution of projects
- Works collaboratively with internal teams to ensure projects are on task, schedule and budget
- Manage the project schedules to ensure completion on time. Surface any unresolved timing or resource issues with Account Supervisor
- Review and comment on creative to ensure it meets the brief, client style guide and is factually correct
- With the help of a supervisor, receive, interpret and implement client comments.
- Coordinate with print producer or project manager to develop schedules. Partner with print producer/project manager during the production phase of a project.
- Develop a knowledge of client’s product details and nuances
- Issue and update status reports as needed
- Ensure estimates are created and approved prior to incurring costs
- Keep supervisor apprised of the status of work
- Fulfill requests from account team ensuring that all projects assigned are flawlessly executed to plan
Education and Experience:
- University degree preferred (ideally in marketing / business studies)
- Ideally 2 years of relevant work experience in advertising or marketing
- Automotive experience is a plus
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines across multiple projects and display strong organizational skills
- Ability to transfer knowledge from project-to-project
- Well organized
- Shows initiative and desire to learn
- Handles assigned work requests in efficient, timely manner
- Use sound and logical judgment
- Displays strong problem solving skills
- Strong client service orientation
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
MRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
- a) Dedicated Fax - 917-661-6310
- b) Dedicated E-mail – email@example.com
- c) US Mail – 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
- d) Dedicated Phone – 248-203-8000