About the Role:
The Associate Director, P & A works with Business Intelligence and other Performance and Analytics team members to provide deep analysis and guidance on crucial business opportunities across the company. They draw upon their knowledge and experience in digital and consumer analytics to help develop and deliver actionable insights from website and consumer data to inform rapid optimization of marketing efforts. This web-savvy leader must be highly analytical, detail-oriented, focused on finding innovative solutions for a variety of business challenges and have a passion for generating actionable business insights from data.
The ideal candidate: Analytics: Analyst Client Facing
- Enjoys autonomy and wants to be judged on delivering their results, their way
- Is evaluated more by attainment of their personal goals and results
- Enjoys interacting with others and people skills are important
- Accepts interruptions, pressure and the ability to switch from one item to the next as priorities change
- Enjoys a structured environment where conformity to rules, regulations, structure and established ways of performing work are important
- Support website optimization by delivering actionable tagging plans and/or measurement method recommendations
- Support website optimization by delivering analysis and reporting on site usage using Omniture’s Site Catalyst and Discover Web analytic tools
- Support and help foster a relationship with GM’s IT and business stakeholders, in their efforts to implement, standardize and enable data access and analysis for stakeholders
- Deliver insights and data-driven recommendations to tell a story to business partners to improve prospect conversion, customer engagement, or user experience
- Evangelize the use of website and consumer analytics with internal stakeholders and clients
- Drives new approaches for analytical projects and future opportunities
- Forges strong partnerships with stakeholders to develop strategic insights and helps formulate them into action plans that advance our client’s business analytic objectives
- Identifies opportunities to implement new processes, tools, techniques and analytical frameworks designed to better serve our customers and increase department operating efficiencies
- Directly manages a team of Associate through Senior Analysts and is responsible for their growth and development
- Ability to interact and sell in her/his ideas to senior level client personnel
- Owns client relationships, helps drive implementation strategy and measurement methodologies
- Responsible for ensuring all scoped properties have appropriate measurement standards are implemented and functioning as expected. Including Digital site and email properties.
- Work closely with Analytic stakeholders, PMs, operations teams and technical team to ensure their team is creating measurement plans that are valuable and executable.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, or Marketing preferred
- 8+ years’ experience working in marketing or analytics
- 4+ previous analytic, implementation or QA experience leading projects or a team required, preferably in a Marketing environment.
- Extensive knowledge of at least one digital reporting suite such as Omniture Site Catalyst, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, or Pointroll
- Leadership or management experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrated experience in the development of strategic, logical and creative solutions to challenging problems
- Should have a solid understanding of CMS, application servers and database servers
- Must be able to handle multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Ability to drive a team working on multiple projects and clients simultaneously, while remaining focused in a fast paced, evolving environment
- High sense of awareness with a focus on listening
- Experience driving the data strategy across multiple customer touch points
- Knowledge of CRM terminology and methods preferred
- Aptitude for new concepts, especially as they relate to technology and analytics
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately delegate responsibility and authority as needed
- Highly accountable self-starter with the ability to work well within a group, as well as independently
- Drives relationships with partners and/or suppliers to deliver an overall solution to the client so curiosity for the big picture is key
- Highly self-motivated, professional with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment with minimal supervision
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
MRM is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. MRM participates in e-Verify.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
- a) Dedicated Fax - 917-661-2462
- b) Dedicated E-mail – Careers@mwgdetroit.com
- c) US Mail – ATTN: Human Resources, 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
- d) Dedicated Phone – 248-203-8000