We are currently looking for a talented and motivated individual who has a proven history of delivering highly effective regional Omni-channel programs.
This role focuses on three key areas of our clients Omni-channel programs:
- Pre-campaign operations readiness
- Campaign lead-flow best practices
- Post-campaign reporting and optimization
They will be ensuring that campaign teams are utilizing best practices in campaign setup and execution including taking full advantage of available systems and tools to maximize results. They will be assisting our client’s marketing managers with automation operational requirements and best practices regarding set-up and integration with other systems.
The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate effectively with the client, MRM internal teams and automation peers to share process optimisations and best practise.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for our client’s Marketing Automation systems and provide hands-on consultation and support.
- Drive marketing infrastructure and customization of the marketing automation platform including scoring, multi-touch drip nurture and broadcast emails, profiling, segmentation, workflows and ROI reporting
- Consult with Omni-channel Marketing Managers during program design to ensure proper setup of entire campaign
- Proactively recommend operational process improvements and system enhancements to optimize campaign response, lead flow, and measurement
- Build testing frameworks (split testing, deliverability and tracking) for continuous optimization of click-through and conversion rates
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of technical/strategic use of Eloqua’s marketing automation platform (Power User) with a B2B engagement
- Ability to advise on both technical and business impacts related to use of Omni-channel programs and reporting platforms
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team
- Significant client management experience with ability to build strong relationships, gaining credibility and partnering with clients, business leaders and peers
- Experience delivering rapidly designed and developed projects using Program Management Best Practices – timelines, client expectations, budget/profitability, scope, etc.
- Experience working with global teams is preferred
Our Agency Values
MRM Meteorite is its people. You help make the agency an enjoyable and successful place to work. Like our people, the agency has distinct characteristics, a personality and values that set us apart in our industry. The 5 C’s below explain our Values and what they mean in terms of what we stand for as an organisation and what we look for in you.
- Can Do – we expect our employees to have and demonstrate a very positive attitude to life and to want to strive to find solutions, stretching outside of their comfort to help achieve positive outcomes. This isn’t about saying ‘yes’ but about being willing to find ways around problems and offering alternative solutions.
- Curious – we employ people who are naturally curious about business, consumers and the world around them. We are passionate about exploring and expanding our knowledge and understanding it is this that brings new thinking and drives value for the agency and our clients.
- Collaboration – we have a culture of mutual respect and we genuinely believe that good ideas come from anywhere. We recognise that a great team is made up of different personalities with differing strengths and beliefs – we listen to others and respect their ideas and opinions; we challenge with respect and objectivity; we are proud to be part of a team.
- Commercial– it is everyone’s responsibility to keep a keen eye on business and to create value for the agency and our clients alike. We appreciate strong commercial acumen and expect every individual to take responsibility for helping the agency meet its commercial objectives.
- Creative – we ask our teams to always try and see the world from different perspectives, to be able to step away from the everyday view and take inspiration from elsewhere to come up with ideas, solutions and new ways of doing things.
We expect our employees to take time to understand, respect and support our core values, using them as guiding principles for how we do things at MRM Meteorite.