Job Title: Group Coordinator
- Manage front desk responsibilities
- Administrative support for senior management
- Provides marketing support across our core disciplines (ie. New Business, Account, Creative)
- Support operations, as needed
- Manages executive team calendars and independently schedules meetings
- Arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries and compiles documents.
- Assists with creative writing as needed by team
- Research and create PowerPoint decks
- Prepare excel spreadsheets for special projects
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence as needed
- Liaise and build relationships with other groups within the organization
- Responsible for supporting department heads leadership within department
- Must comply with quality standards for the team as set forth by the department head.
- Keeps abreast of current trends and the latest technological advances
- Looks for ways to help the account team get the job done
- Builds relationships at appropriate client/vendor level
- Planning agency events
- Keeps supervisor apprised of the status of work
- Prioritizes tasks and assignments to meet scheduled deadlines
- Coordinates travel and executive team calendars
- Researches and prepares special projects as required
- Proofreads, organizes and maintains files
- Copying, distribution, mailings, etc.
- Able to work flexible hours
- Works with Account Executives to collect competitive data/samples
- Distributes pertinent information
- Excellent communication skills both, written and oral
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong ability to organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be proactive/take initiative
- Must be proficient Microsoft Office with an emphasis on PowerPoint & Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree in communication or journalism a plus
- Engaging, motivated, balanced and team player
- Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented
- Able to function in a fast paced environment
- MAC/PC proficiency
MRM//McCann is committed to being the most relevant, effective, indispensable marketing agency in the digital world. We are a leading Customer Experience Agency that puts people first. We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to meet each client’s unique challenges with positive, measureable results. Our strategic, creative and technological expertise-including deep experience with segmentation, targeting, and analytical tools and methodologies- deliver the most effective marketing programs and platforms in the world.
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.