- Acts as the daily client contact for assigned projects, developing relationships with clients and working closely with them to learn their business and communication needs.
- Works closely with all agency department staff to develop and implement strategic project plans.
- Has a thorough understanding of the planning, creative and production processes.
- Proactively gathers the necessary information to plan and implement each client project.
- Provides timely issuance of all documentation: proposals, project initiations, creative briefs, estimates, timelines, meeting summaries, and status and budget reports.
- Manages project schedules and ensures project deliverables are delivered on time and on budget.
- Produces client budgets and estimate updates.
- Manages internal and external resources.
- Manages client project internal and external communication and documentation.
- Works in a proactive manner to provide client campaigns with the greatest amount of added value through communications.
- Gathers and assembles background information and analyses as needed in development of briefs, etc.
- Receives client briefings.
- Analyzes client input, together with background knowledge, research, field feedback, etc., to produce full communications plans.
- Provide project and account foresight.
- Keeps apprised of all relevant client, industry and market developments.
- Coordinates and authorizes quotations for client approval.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Writes Client Contact Reports; reviews important developments with Account Director.
- Continuously works to upgrade knowledge and skills through available reading, courses and seminars.
- Maintain a highly responsive service orientation in all transactions.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a project or account management role. Agency experience a plus.
- Ability to operate in a systematic and logical manner, with use of good judgment.
- Must be extremely organized, detailed and accurate.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment, working well under pressure juggling multiple projects and deadlines.
- Responsive to both internal and client needs in a timely, professional manner.
- Proactive, self-starter who can work as part of a team primarily and independently when needed.
- Experience or knowledge of creative and/or technical development process.
- Highly skilled in building and managing project schedules and timelines.
- Ability to oversee programs through project lifecycle, ensuring deliverables are met on time.
- Strong social media experience and a true passion for the space.
- Exeperienced in providing solution oriented problem-solving approach.
- Strong business writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts easily.
MRM//McCann is a top global digital agency made up of a diverse collection of craftspeople focused on strategy, creativity, performance, and technology. An integrated customer experience management agency, MRM//McCann is focused on creating rich experiences that connect people with brands, products, and services and build profitable customer relationships over time.