MRM is committed to being the top global customer experience agency. We employ a diverse collection of craftspeople, living at the intersection of creativity and technology, to meet each client’s unique challenges with positive, measureable results. Our creative, technological and performance-driven expertise—including deep experience with CX, relationship marketing, engagement planning, data & analytics, search, mobile, social and systems integration—delivers the most effective marketing programs and platforms providing results for our clients worldwide.
We are seeking a Customer Experience Strategist to support an automotive brand. This position will report to the Associate Director CX Strategy in our CX / Marketing Technology Office team and will act as a conduit between our partners and various departments, inclusive of: CX Strategy, Analytics, User Experience, Account Management, Project Management and Creative. As this role involves client interface and attendance onsite at our (local) Client's location, you would be expected to be a self-starter and excel in the area of written and verbal communication.
- S/he would look to his/her supervisor for guidance and not necessarily for direction.
- S/he would be passionate about a customer’s overall experience and be able to identify gaps and opportunities to improve that experience as well as associate timing milestones toward project deliverables.
- S/he will interface with Account leads, Vendors, CAORs and Clients so polish and strong communication and presentation skills are necessary.
- S/he has offered strategic insight or oversight in the creative briefing process in her/his past and has straddled multiple projects or brands at one time.
- Our ideal candidate has proven strategic capability, Agency experience on the Account or Strategy side and has partnered with creative leaders.
- S/he must possess the ability to handle some level of ambiguity and embrace change as an opportunity rather than an obstacle.
- S/he must be a team player and be comfortable working both in a team environment but also as an individual performer.
Additional Relevant Experience and Education:
- 8+ years of Account Management or Strategic experience with project management understanding.
- Experience in analyzing research and analytics and drawing out customer insights.
- Experience in transforming complex information into compelling stories and presenting with clarity to clients and other stakeholders.
- Work experience with the key timing and people involved within the creative development process.
- Knowledge of the mechanics for customer experience, customer research, and experience design.
- Bachelor’s degree and experience within a Customer Experience team or similar strategic capacity is preferred.
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
MRM is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. MRM participates in e-Verify.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
- a) Dedicated Fax - 917-661-2462
- b) Dedicated E-mail –Careers@mwgdetroit.com
- c) US Mail – ATTN: Human Resources, 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
- d) Dedicated Phone – 248-203-8000