AT MRM, RELATIONSHIP IS OUR MIDDLE NAME.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s):
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
MRM//McCann is a leader in Gartner Inc.'s annual "Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies" report. Gartner Magic Quadrants are based on an exacting methodology where agencies stand out for their strategic services, including business strategy and digital business transformation skills. MRM//McCann is noted for its global vision and strategy, and its use of tools and analytics enabling clients to deliver a measurable business impact as the result of those strategies.
The Product Insights and Analysis Specialist supports international automotive marketing by defining, producing and distributing still and motion assets produced from engineering math data and supporting reference materials for product correctness.
- Maintain product schedules and product reference guides.
- Help determine the content of 3D models or “virtual vehicles” by interpreting and filtering global product data.
- Review virtual vehicles for international market product accuracy.
- Verify creative accuracy of renderings within Photoshop and file maintenance.
Automotive product experience.
- Basic automotive product knowledge.
- Familiarity with how platforms relate to individual models.
- Ability to define standards and options, vehicle builds, for specific trim levels from manufacturing and engineering data into marketing speak.
- Ability to recognize international markets’ needs and requirements for product correct imagery.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel lists and Photoshop.
- Basic understanding of computer generated imagery (CGI).
- Thorough understanding of math data harvesting, conversion from 3D to 2D and rendering of output.
- Familiarity with the processes used to develop product catalogs and brochures including layouts, photo shoots, digital media and image reviews for product correctness.
- 5 years of automotive advertising/marketing product information experience.
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to handle multiple projects are necessary.
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
Commonwealth//McCann does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
a) Dedicated Fax - 248-786-6056
c) US Mail – ATTN: Human Resources, 500 Woodward Ave. Detroit, MI 48226
d) Dedicated Phone – 313-202-3774