MRM//McCann is seeking a Senior List Strategist. This role manages Direct Mail and Email list production. This person will act as a liaison between Account and our automotive client and the third party vendors, making sure lists are pulled per client direction and ensuring the quality of data imaging on mail or email. This person will work on multiple brands within the automotive client group.
- Strategize, quote and order third-party mail or email list rentals.
- Work with internal team and client to determine and write Project Data parameters and data specifications.
- Review counts of data files posted to ensure accuracy.
- Coordinate mail file posting to third party vendors.
- Write Imaging Instructions and create Coding Matrices for the direct mail and email projects.
- Create Seed lists and Test Matrices for quality check of direct mail and email.
- Load mail files to internal Quality Control website using Sequel.
- Confirm data for direct mail projects and email tests prior to production.
- Confirm and Coordinate data approvals for internal team.
- Ensure data confidentiality on a continuous basis.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Displays resiliency while working under pressure, in a dynamic environment, with shifting deadlines and deliverables.
- Solid communication skills – written, verbal, text, etc.
- Detail oriented with ability to interpret data, file formats, data counts.
- Knowledge of print production and email production.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, relevant experience desired.
- Experience with mail lists and consumer data required.
- Extensive experience with MS Office including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- A General Knowledge of Sequel, Access, SAS or SPSS is a plus.
Physical, Travel & Other Requirements:
- Very occasional travel. After-hours or weekend work is more common.
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
MRM is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. MRM participates in e-Verify.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
- a) Dedicated Fax - 917-661-2462
- b) Dedicated E-mail – Careers@mwgdetroit.com
- c) US Mail – ATTN: Human Resources, 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
- d) Dedicated Phone – 248-203-8000