McCann Canada was one of the first agencies in Canada to provide digital marketing services. Today it’s one of the most robust. The MRM//McCann team offers digital and social services including, CX & UX strategy, platform development, mobile solutions, content creation, e-commerce, analytics...the list goes on. Our full-service social marketing team weaves together conversations, communities and content to build bonds between brands and the people who engage with them.
As a Digital Project Manager you are responsible for a series of high profile projects – requiring considerable resources and functional integration – within your account. You manage full suite (strategic planning, creative, and technical) executions of digital advertising and marketing solutions through a large multidisciplinary team.
Working in lockstep with your Project and Account Directors and team leads, you have a clear understanding of all goings-on, and ensure that everyone on the team knows what they are doing, when they are doing it, and the role that it plays in the bigger picture.
- Manage interactive projects with the consistent high quality and integrity that is the trademark of MRM
- In conjunction with Account Services, support a positive and partnering relationship with all clients and achieve optimum client satisfaction
- Ensure all projects are completed on time, on budget and within scope
- Maintain a clear vision of the direction of all projects and keep production focused in that direction
- Act as the main point of contact for feedback on project progress and other project related information
- Manage and communicate status to the internal project team, Ensure that issues and risks are properly identified, considered, escalated, and resolved
- Prepare project scope and develop comprehensive project plans (including inclusions, constraints, assumptions, risks and exclusions)
- Ensure changes are made and communicated according to the project change control process and as agreed to with the client and other stakeholders
- Prepare, coordinate, track and traffic all interim and final deliverables with the Account, Creative, and Tech teams, as required
- Manage project change in accordance with the change management plan to control scope, quality, schedule, cost, resourcing, and procurement
- 5+ years interactive project management experience, with an excellent understanding of web-based processes and technologies
- Repeatable and varied experience managing a variety of large scope project types, including:
- Site builds and complete site redesigns
- Marketing campaigns
- Complete knowledge of start-to-finish project tasks across the multiple digital disciplines, with demonstrated ability managing full project portfolios
- Demonstrated understanding of advanced principles of project management as they apply to the digital marketing space
- Proficient managing and controlling: project scope, schedule, budget and resource management / reporting and change management, project roadmap development and revenue forecasting
- Ability to handle numerous planned and unplanned projects, initiatives, roles, and responsibilities
- Knowledge of software/internet development lifecycle
- Post-secondary education – Diploma or Degree – preferred (will consider relevant work experience)
- Advanced skills in MS Project, MS Office, and Visio, as well as spreadsheet and database experience
- Proficient in budget management and software
If you are a qualified, passionate Digital Project Manager, we currently have an exciting, full time opportunity for you. McCann Canada offers amazing opportunities, great compensation packages with excellent benefits and employee perks program. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities. Should you be contacted by McCann Canada, please advise if you require accommodation.
About McCann Worldgroup
McCann Worldgroup, part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG), is a leading global marketing services company with 24,000 employees in more than 100 countries, comprising McCann (advertising), MRM//McCann (digital marketing/relationship management), Momentum Worldwide (total brand experience), McCann Health (professional/dtc communications), CRAFT (global adaptation and production), UM (media management), Weber Shandwick (public relations), FutureBrand (consulting/design), ChaseDesign (shopper marketing) and PMK-BNC (entertainment/brand/popular culture).