McCann Canada was one of the first agencies in Canada to provide digital marketing services. Today it’s one of the most robust. The MRM//McCann team offers digital and social services including, CX & UX strategy, platform development, mobile solutions, content creation, e-commerce, analytics...the list goes on. Our full-service social marketing team weaves together conversations, communities and content to build bonds between brands and the people who engage with them.
As a Project Manager you are responsible for managing multiple projects supporting brand advertising and strategic marketing initiatives that require direct to consumer marketing solutions in Digital environments. You will be responsible for ensuring all projects are completed on time, on budget, and within scope.
Working in lockstep with your Project and Account Directors and team leads, you have a clear understanding of all goings-on, and ensure that everyone on the team knows what they are doing, when they are doing it, and the role that it plays in the bigger picture.
- Manage interactive projects with the consistent high quality and integrity that is the trademark of MRM
- In conjunction with Account Services, support a positive and partnering relationship with all clients and achieve optimum client satisfaction
- Ensure all projects are completed on time, on budget and within scope
- Maintain a clear vision of the direction of all projects and keep production focused in that direction
- Act as the main point of contact for feedback on project progress and other project related information
- Manage and communicate status to the internal project team, Ensure that issues and risks are properly identified, considered, escalated, and resolved
- Prepare project scope and develop comprehensive project plans (including inclusions, constraints, assumptions, risks and exclusions)
- Ensure changes are made and communicated according to the project change control process and as agreed to with the client and other stakeholders
- Prepare, coordinate, track and traffic all interim and final deliverables with the Account, Creative, and Tech teams, as required
- Manage project change in accordance with the change management plan to control scope, quality, schedule, cost, resourcing, and procurement
- 8+ years interactive project management experience, with an excellent understanding of web-based processes and technologies
- Repeatable and varied experience managing a variety of large scope project types, including:
- Site builds and complete site redesigns
- Marketing campaigns
- Complete knowledge of start-to-finish project tasks across the multiple digital disciplines, with demonstrated ability managing full project portfolios
- Demonstrated understanding of advanced principles of project management as they apply to the digital marketing space
- Proficient managing and controlling: project scope, schedule, budget and resource management / reporting and change management, project roadmap development and revenue forecasting
- Ability to handle numerous planned and unplanned projects, initiatives, roles, and responsibilities
- Knowledge of software/internet development lifecycle
- Post-secondary education – Diploma or Degree – preferred (will consider relevant work experience)
- Advanced skills in MS Project, MS Office, and Visio, as well as spreadsheet and database experience
- Proficient in budget management and software
If you are a qualified, passionate Project Manager, we would love to hear from you. McCann Canada offers amazing opportunities, great compensation packages with excellent benefits and employee perks program. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits and an extensive employee perks program.
Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities. Should you be contacted by McCann Canada, please advise if you require accommodation.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that helps brands foster meaningful, lasting relationships with people. The agency leverages all the tools at their disposal: The power of creativity, the beauty of data, the magic of technology and an insatiable dose of curiosity to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results. MRM//McCann is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) and a lead agency in the McCann Worldgroup network, with 40 plus offices across North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.mrm-mccann.com.