Job Title: Account Director
THIS ROLE IS BASED IN BOSTON, MA
About this role: Leads and ensures the agency is delivering on necessary expectations. Manage the service expectations of the client through open and honest discussions between agency and client management. Builds and maintains a solid client relationship based on mutual trust and respect through the creation of a customized team. Partners with Creative, Strategy and Operations Leads to deliver work that is innovative, on strategy and within budget and timing parameters.
- Manages the day to day senior clients
- Participates in monthly executive client creative reviews
- Ensures successful development and completion of the client engagement
- Maintains a superior relationship with all departments in the agency and understands the strategic goals of the account and contributes to their communication to the agency team
- Ensures the agency is giving its highest quality, meets client objectives and also leads the category
- Responsible for profitable growth by adding new divisions or assignments.
- Manage and mentor junior level team members
- Builds client business - Identifies short term and long term opportunities, business building as well as learning
- Develops in collaboration with finance and department heads yearly SOW
- Reports on account performance
- Identifies best and new practices, which drive efficiency and effectiveness of the agency to deliver against the clients objectives
- Develops new initiatives through thorough understanding of the client’s content area
- Aggressively pursues new ways to contribute to overall agency and client revenue and profitability
- Works closely with project management for the successful execution of projects
- This role is Boston based, the business is run out of NYC office
- Act as liaison between Craft, and the client. Manage the Craft relationship with the client. Impact how Craft delivers on the client business.
- 10+ years of Agency experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Retail experience a plus
- Independent decision maker
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly organized and creative problem solving skills, and detail oriented
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal department relationships
- Ability to interact with, and manage clients with decision making responsibility
- Experience with budgets and finance savvy
- Ability to translate business and marketing requirements into viable solutions
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience preferred
- Detailed knowledge of several areas including online advertising, digital metrics, web development.
At MRM//McCann, Relationship is our middle name.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to drive digital transformation for our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
MRM//McCann is a leader in Gartner Inc.'s annual "Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies" report. Gartner Magic Quadrants are based on an exacting methodology where agencies stand out for their strategic services, including business strategy and digital business transformation skills. MRM//McCann is noted for its global vision and strategy, and its use of tools and analytics enabling clients to deliver a measurable business impact as the result of those strategies.
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.