McCann Canada was one of the first agencies in Canada to provide digital marketing services. Today it’s one of the most robust. The MRM//McCann team offers digital and social services including, CX & UX strategy, platform development, mobile solutions, content creation, e-commerce, analytics...the list goes on. Our full-service social marketing team weaves together conversations, communities and content to build bonds between brands and the people who engage with them.
The Account Executive manages projects with flawless execution while seeing the “bigger picture” so CRM and Digital programs are continually optimized. The AE has an important role to orchestrate departments (i.e. Creative, Analytics, Tech) to address the clients’ business needs by creating a program that delivers on their KPI’s. The AE must work with the client and understand their objectives so that the solutions provided are on brief. In a state of continuous change, the AE needs to be aware of competitive automotive programs and emerging technology trends, so our ideas presented are informed and innovative.
- Manage the day-to-day activities for an eCRM platform by working with various partners to fulfill the clients’ needs from both a content and backend perspective. Work with the Group Account Director to assist in plan development to evolve the platform.
- Assist the GAD with all CRM programs – i.e. writing briefs; providing input to segmentation/ content matrixes; reviewing creative and liaising with Analytics to ensure proper reporting is in place.
- Update the Account leads regularly on the status of projects.
- Fulfill requests from account team ensuring that all projects assigned are flawlessly executed to plan
- Assist account team with project coordination, including opening/closing dockets, developing workback schedules, and billing/ATPs/DRFs, estimates, PM partnership
- Trafficking of all creative
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with internal team
- Become an expert on the Client’s business and the automotive environment by actively learning business, products and competitive environment
- Source and maintain competitive information on an ongoing basis
- Produce and distribute necessary Client service materials (ie. status reports, contact reports, meeting agendas)
- Miscellaneous administrative support as required, including updates to Asset Central and Global Connect
- Handle all meeting details (ie. booking room, development and distribution of agendas, contact reports)
- Manage coordination of material from US/Global resources
- Assemble presentations as required
- Responsible for the timeliness and cost efficiency of all projects
- Assist with building a positive agency culture and integrate with other departments
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a client service role in an agency with a focus CRM and Digital marketing communications
- Understanding of analytics and how data can drive eCRM programs and segmentation strategies
- Solid understanding of the creative and production process
- Previous agency experience is strongly desired
- Automotive experience is a strong asset
Strong client service orientation
- Ability to write and communicate effectively
- Project management skills, demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Superior organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Not only able to manage programs with flawless execution, but also think about program opportunities by seeing the “big picture”
- Continually drive for results and highest quality standards
- Ability to design and deliver presentations
- Post-secondary education in marketing/advertising an asset
If you are a qualified, passionate Account Executive, we would love to hear from you. McCann Canada offers amazing opportunities, great compensation packages with excellent benefits and employee perks program. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with enviable benefits and an extensive employee perks program.
Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities. Should you be contacted by McCann Canada, please advise if you require accommodation.
About McCann Worldgroup
McCann Worldgroup, part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG), is a leading global marketing services company with 24,000 employees in more than 100 countries, comprising McCann (advertising), MRM//McCann (digital marketing/relationship management), Momentum Worldwide (total brand experience), McCann Health (professional/dtc communications), CRAFT (global adaptation and production), UM (media management), Weber Shandwick (public relations), FutureBrand (consulting/design), ChaseDesign (shopper marketing) and PMK-BNC (entertainment/brand/popular culture).