The Marketing Automation Lead works on a high profile, Fortune 100 technology company. This Lead will be a part of the Marketing Automation team and will work with internal account and strategy teams to design and build Marketo-based campaigns and programs that help drive our client’s digital marketing objectives.
This is a contract-to-hire position.
- Building campaign and lead-nurturing programs
- Thinking creatively in designing and running automation workflows
- Setting up and executing tasks associated with the client customer database to manipulate and extract targeting data
- Assisting with designing lead-generation, lead-nurturing, customer research and automated communications programs
- Translating needs from marketing teammates into functional specifications for data extraction, email workflows, lead capture and campaign reporting
- Managing email lists, data file aggregation and uploads according to campaign requirements
- Implementing user profiling, scoring and measurement systems that lead to more effective communication and higher conversion
- The QA of campaign flowcharts and lists
- Meticulously following processes related to marketing automation, and assisting the Director of Marketing Platforms and the Marketing Automation team in evolving and championing processes as needed
- Communicate cross-functionally with internal campaign stakeholders on a daily basis – keeping them updated on their projects, issues, and providing MAP capabilities
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or similar field
- 3+ Years CRM and marketing automation experience
- 2+ Years working in the Marketo platform
- Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) preferred
- HTML and CSS experience preferred
- Experience and working knowledge of SQL a plus
- Understanding of advanced relational databases, normalization of data, and data extraction
- List management (segmentation, reporting and maintenance) and best practices for high deliverability=
- Technologically savvy; comfortable with software applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail; highly organized
- Excellent communicator at all levels within internal and client organization
At MRM, Relationship is our Middle name.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that helps brands foster meaningful relationship with people by leveraging the power of creativity, the beauty of data and the magic of technology.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry. People who have an insatiable dose of curiosity to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences while driving business results.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
MRM//McCann is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 801.257.4412
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone – 801.257.7700: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY