VP, Director of Analytics
We are seeking a highly qualified data-driven marketer to join our world class Performance team. This person is a leader who understands that data is the engine that fuels marketing creativity and innovation and is at the core of truly innovative solutions that solve our clients’ most important marketing challenges. The leader we seek is a subject matter expert in data analytics and best practices in statistical applications and technology as well as their use in marketing in a multi-channel environment. This person will leverage best practices into actionable and scalable solutions to meet client needs and market demands. This role will have significant influence over the success of our organization; we are therefore requiring exceptional leadership, analytical, communication and critical thinking skills
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders and clients to grow the Performance practice
- Evolve reports to insights and recommendations
- Lead pitches, sell and scope consulting projects and long-term retainer engagements
- Partner with Account and Strategy teams to bring data-driven thinking to bear
- Lead projects that span:
- Integrate disparate data sources that capture performance of online and offline media
- Analyze and benchmark performance across channels, media properties, creative executions
- Develop actionable optimization recommendations
- Interface with agency and client stakeholders to drive implementation
- Design and execution of market tests to benchmark the performance of different go-to-market strategies
- Engagement, influence, purchase intent, sentiment, reputation management
- Creativity in developing social data frameworks and models
- Profiling, retention, conversion, up-sell, cross-sell
- Creativity in framing multivariate modelling
Online Campaign Analytics
- Website analytics
- Media optimization across traditional and emerging media
- Creative optimization
- A-B and multivariate test design
- Engagement Analysis/Scoring
- Assess existing market research and develop research plans
- Design segmentation studies, concept tests, market simulations, tracking studies
- The ability to establish credibility through vision, thought leadership, technical expertise and implementation.
- Significant experience in interfacing and communicating with clients and stakeholders.
- Collaborative team player with a demonstrated ability to work well in a matrixed environment.
- Experience in developing and presenting strategic recommendations based on robust analytics to a senior audience
- Experience managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ability to drive new business with existing relationships
- Ability to multi-task and make decisions in highly dynamic client situations
- Project management
- Team management
- Experience using web (Omniture, Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc), digital media (Doubleclick, Atlas, etc.), and social (Sysomos, Crimson, Brandwatch, etc.) analytics tools
- Understanding of statistical analysis, modeling and programming
- Understanding of media planning and Ad Tech
- Experience with Campaign Management Tools a plus
- Understanding of SEO and SEM
MBA or MA in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Economics or a quantitative degree in another social science is a plus
At MRM, Relationship is our Middle name.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that helps brands foster meaningful relationship with people by leveraging the power of creativity, the beauty of data and the magic of technology.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry. People who have an insatiable dose of curiosity to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences while driving business results.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.