Title: Management Supervisor
Location: Raleigh, NC
Department: Account Management
Responsible for strategic day to day management of account team assigned to specific plan, project or client. Ensures all communications are consistent with the brand strategy from the perspectives of visual identity, messaging and tactical execution.
- Integrates and coordinates the agency offerings, such as CRM, Interactive, Data Analytics and Media.
- Understands the strategic goals of the account and contributes to their communication to the MRM team via key documentation including Selling Strategies and Creative briefs.
- Brings strategic thinking and focus to client’s business.
- Is intimately familiar with the client’s business and marketing objectives
- Has a strong grasp on the competitive environment of the account
- Responsible for supporting Account Director’s leadership within department
- Sets quality standards for the team and enforces adherence
- Fosters innovative solutions
- Identifies short term and long term opportunities, business building as well as learning
- Keeps abreast of current trends and the latest technological advances
- Aggressively pursues new ways to contribute to overall agency and client revenue and profitability.
- Accountable for maintaining client, discipline and agency partner satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy.
- Helps to elevate department’s role in the whole marketing process
- Ensures all work is on strategy
- Must be an industry leader with 8+ years of related experience
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal departmental relationships
- 3+ years of management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly organized and detail oriented with ability to influence others in these areas
- Ability to interact with, and manage clients with decision making responsibility
- Ability to translate business and marketing requirements into viable solutions
- Detailed knowledge of several areas including Direct Mail, DRTV, DR Radio, DR Print advertising, Online advertising, Email marketing, Web Development, including primary and secondary research
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite/PPT/Word/Excel
- Team builder
- Ability to find creative solutions and multi-task
- Experience with budgets and finance savvy
- Technical knowledge of all aspects of the direct marketing industry
- Strong client and Agency relationships
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
At MRM, Relationship is our Middle name.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
MRM//McCann is a leader in Gartner Inc.'s annual "Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies" report. Gartner Magic Quadrants are based on an exacting methodology where agencies stand out for their strategic services, including business strategy and digital business transformation skills. MRM//McCann is noted for its global vision and strategy, and its use of tools and analytics enabling clients to deliver a measurable business impact as the result of those strategies.
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.