AT MRM, RELATIONSHIP IS OUR MIDDLE NAME.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s):
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
MRM//McCann is a leader in Gartner Inc.'s annual "Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies" report. Gartner Magic Quadrants are based on an exacting methodology where agencies stand out for their strategic services, including business strategy and digital business transformation skills. MRM//McCann is noted for its global vision and strategy, and its use of tools and analytics enabling clients to deliver a measurable business impact as the result of those strategies.
Analyst, Digital Owner Services
About the Role:
The Analyst role will be responsible for driving key development activities around integrated reporting within the automotive sector and working to make global data decision worthy. Successful candidates will work with clients and peers to assess/document core requirements, design interfaces, model data needs, manage development and track the product along a typical product lifecycle. The ideal candidate must be able to proactively communicate ideas and opportunities, as well as develop dashboards that will leverage some regression analysis so experience with regression models (or willingness to learn) and/or a statistical background is desired. This web-savvy analyst must be highly analytical, detail-oriented, and have a passion for generating actionable business insights from data trends.
The ideal candidate:
- Enjoys a team driven environment
- Is accommodating , cooperative, analytical, heads down and introspective
- Accepts pressure and the ability to switch from one item to the next as priorities change
- Accepts interruptions and being able to juggle work load are important qualities.
- Develop a strong partner relationships and is viewed as an Analytic subject matter expert
- Develop deep knowledge of client’s business – financials, industry economics, competitive dynamics, marketing channels and client strategic issues
- Consistently demonstrates ability to identify key issues and objectives based on internal and external needs
- Design, develop and implement performance metrics and tracking processes to measure the effectiveness of cross channel integrated marketing efforts
- Defines analytic program needs and recommends proper analytical methodologies and execute against these programs
- Development of integrated marketing dashboards to answer business questions across multiple channels
- Advancement of visualization efforts through BI tools such as Tableau
- Ability to turn data into insightful findings and business recommendations for cross channel marketing initiatives
- Responsible for directly managing medium/large ad-hoc projects and communicating status updates to key stakeholders
- Gather requirements for reports/dashboards, proof-of-concepts for larger enterprise-wide BI initiatives
- Drive process improvement and quality control for key deliverables
- Understanding of data structures and the requirements to support visualization efforts
- Develop methodologies for aggregating results from various programs and campaigns
- QA dashboards from other team members ensuring visualization best practices are used and underlying data is accurate/consistent with other systems
- Confirm data integrity and perform analysis to identify trends
- Execute data mining analysis based on client needs and reporting questions
- Reconcile disjointed data sources as needed
- Continuously look for improvements, monitor quality levels, and manage quality problems.
Education and Experience:
Advanced knowledge with Adobe Marketing Cloud (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Ad-Hoc)
• Knowledge of email analytics a plus
• Affinity for technology and experience with Tableau a plus
• Self-starter with 2+ years analytic experience required, preferably in a marketing environment
• Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
- MRM is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. MRM participates in e-Verify.
- If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
- a) Dedicated Fax - 917-661-2462
- b) Dedicated E-mail – Careers@mwgdetroit.com
- c) US Mail – ATTN: Human Resources, 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
- d) Dedicated Phone – 248-203-8000