Senior Analyst – Performance & Analytics
About the Role:
The Performance and Analytics Sr. Analyst plays a critical role in all aspects of analytic client engagements. As part of an integrated team, the Sr. Analyst engages in analytic project planning, analyzing data, and generating action-oriented recommendations to help move our Client’s business forward.
Building strong partnerships with MRM//McCann Digital Strategy and Account Management, client Integrated Data and Analytics Manager, internal analytic peers, and other agency partners will be key to success in this position. The ideal candidate must be able to proactively communicate ideas and opportunities, execute data quality assurance, and demonstrate strong project management skills.
- Defines analytic program needs and recommends proper analytical methodologies with the ability to execute against these programs independently
- Leverages agency’s business intelligence capabilities to meet client business objectives
- Build, foster and own client relationships as Analytic SME.
- Develop a solid understanding of the client’s business; become a brand expert
- Develop a strong partnership with the MRM//McCann Digital Strategy and Account Management teams and identifying opportunities to support their initiatives through digital analytics
- Ability to turn data into insightful findings and business recommendations, bridging the gap between strategy and analytic
- Drive process improvement and quality control for key deliverables
- Proactively identifies issues and escalates them when necessary
- Leverage a variety of tools to deliver insights, while also working on large, multifaceted analysis
- Identify opportunities to deliver digital customer experience insights through the use of Decibel Insight heat maps and session replays when applicable
- Working with the Optimization team, identify optimization opportunities to engage and convert more by leveraging Adobe Test & Target to improve every stage of the customer journey
- Responsible for directly managing medium/large ad-hoc projects and communicating status updates to key stakeholders
- Have a solid understanding of the KPI’s and business objectives across the client’s different web properties, including the customer facing tools that span these properties
Education and Experience:
- Advance working knowledge of web site analytic platforms such as Adobe Marketing Cloud product or Google Analytics suite
- Experience with Tableau, Domo, or PowerBI required; certification a plus
- Working knowledge of tag management systems (IE Google Tag Manager or Adobe DTM)
- Self-starter with 3+ years of analytic experience in an Agency or Marketing environment a plus
- Experience in Digital Analytics (Web, Online Advertising, Search, Social)
- Experience with customer experience analytic tools (Click Tale, Decibel Insights, ForeSee Session Replay) a plus
- Experience with Adobe Audience Manager and Target a plus
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Pride in work product with high accountability, initiative, and thought leadership
- Ambitious, inquisitive and resourceful character traits are a must
- Must be able to handle multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required
- Highly accountable self-starter with the ability to work well within a group, as well as independently
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, or Marketing preferred
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
MRM is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
MRM participates in e-Verify.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
a) Dedicated Fax - 917-661-2462
b) Dedicated E-mail – Careers@mwgdetroit.com
c) US Mail – ATTN: Human Resources, 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
d) Dedicated Phone – 248-203-8000