Job Title: Analyst
Focus: Performance Measurement and Business Intelligence
- Learn the existing client data architecture for social metrics, add new sustainable datasets to the ecosystem using APIs and SQL based on social business specifications
- Leverage SQL, database knowledge and meticulous attention to detail to QA data
- Relentlessly pursue data quality and standardization with a focus on exceeding all client and partner expectations, building relationships with the business
- Understand data visualization and build visuals to tell stories with social data
- Translate requirements for campaigns and programs into API and database technical requirements
- Prepare and present client-facing deliverables on a regular basis
- Collaborate with larger reporting team to provide quantitative and qualitative campaign reporting to provide ongoing optimizations and overall effect on paid and organic social initiatives
- Support day to day database administration
- Have the ability to pivot and change priorities very quickly, reacting and adapting to digital platform changes and ensuring data flows properly for social requirements
- B.A. in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or a quantitative degree in another social science
- 1-2 years of experience with Performance Analytics
- Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following:
- Databases Management
- Data Modeling
- Database Architecture
- ETL Processing
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Applied Statistics
- API Connections and Querying
- Business Intelligence Platforms (Tableau, DOMO, Birst, Microsoft Power BI)
- Social Analytics (Facebook Insights, Facebook Ads, Twitter Analytics, Twitter Ads)
- Social Listening (Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Sysomos)
- Web Analytics (SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Digital media analytics (Doubleclick, Atlas)
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and data integrity with solid foundation in statistical techniques
- Sense of urgency and large desire to satisfy partners and clients
At MRM, Relationship is our Middle name.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
MRM//McCann is a leader in Gartner Inc.'s annual "Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies" report. Gartner Magic Quadrants are based on an exacting methodology where agencies stand out for their strategic services, including business strategy and digital business transformation skills. MRM//McCann is noted for its global vision and strategy, and its use of tools and analytics enabling clients to deliver a measurable business impact as the result of those strategies.
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.