Closing date for applications: 22nd September 2017
A senior planning role that will have responsibilities on one large client and two or three smaller clients. This will be client facing and at the heart of the agency teams. You will be responsible for really understanding the clients’ business, the markets and their customers. You will be expected to drive the clients’ business through the development of insights and customer behavioral truths and applying their craft skills; both on and offline in building customer engagement programmes and communication strategies. You will work closely with the creative and tech teams as well as with analysts, CRM and data planners to deliver this. You will be involved in developing and delivering the communication, engagement and loyalty strategies that motivate customers and demonstrably drive client business.
• Lead planning role – ensuring that both client and agency meet objectives and targets
• Create a strategic planning relationship with Senior Clients
• Be the creative catalyst within the agency striving to improve the creative produce we deliver
• Ensure the effective and efficient delivery of the volume of campaigns, working closely with the data planners and analysts to create test, learn and optimise strategies
• Identify new opportunities to improve the programmes; creative, channel, contact
• Working closely with Planning Directors and Data Planners where required. You will also be expected to play a key role in developing the careers of junior planners in the team.
Account and Project Organisation and Management
• Ensure seamless delivery of Planning to MRM disciplines through fostering tight partnership with Client Services, Creative, Project Commercial and financial
• Ensuring that the agency is paid for the time you spend on a project – taking responsibility for the financials
• Demonstrating great value to clients on the projects you work on
• Creating the business cases against compelling opportunities and thought leadership that open up client investment
Delivering Great Product
• Write compelling and motivating briefs
• Be the champion of creativity working to help the creative teams develop the best possible solution to every brief.
• Deliver engagement and comms programmes that excite the agency and that our clients buy
• Cross channel data and comms planning – on and offline
• Run workshops and structured collaborative sessions
• Deliver integrated planning support for other MRM accounts and new business opportunities
• Drive planning education within MRM and Clients to drive a more integrated use of planning
• Take lead planner role in new business pitches
Skills and Experience
• Substantial experience in a strategic role in a marketing agency
• Expereince developing customer engagement strategies – CRM programmes, communication plans, customer brand experiences; both B2B and B2C
• Insight development – through research, analytics exploration
• Customer Journey Mapping
• Proven CRM programme development and deployment – customer journey planning, multi-channel multi-contact programmes, multivariate test plans
• An in-depth understanding of segmentation and creating highly targeted and engaging comms strategies
• Communication – excellent writing and presentation skills
MRM Meteorite is a multi-award winning integrated, digital and direct marketing agency. We focus on creating meaningful connections between brands and their customers and we achieve this by having all the right people in one place and working with clients and agencies in a spirit of total collaboration.
As part of MRM Worldwide which is, in turn, part of McCann World Group, we have all of the benefits of being part of a world-class network while retaining the culture and entrepreneurial spirit of a smaller agency.
We are looking for candidate capable of delivering an exciting range of projects for our portfolio of high-profile clients. You’ll apply the latest technologies to a wide variety of projects that always aim to push back boundaries and exceed the demands of our global clients. You’ll work alongside our fantastic designers and developers to create cutting edge solutions for some of the world’s biggest brands.
You will join a team of enthusiastic and passionate people, empowered and trusted to take ownership and pride in the work we do.
Job Type: Permanent
Job Status: Full Time