This role is located in Washington, DC
Job Title: Associate Director, Product Development
- Promote the use of digital solutions to solve client problems, increase sales and reduce expenses.
- Assist account, strategy, creative, tech and/or QA with any/all dealing with client and their partners.
- Create, co-create and/or assist in the creation of collateral for delivery/review with client.
- Ensure smart handoff of MRM deliverables (creative, code, POV and/or presentations).
- Help create and optimize internal and external processes to achieve value for client and MRM.
- Establish, Maintain and Grow relationships across client to ensure that MRM is considered a top-tier and trusted partner of client.
- Be an expert on digital best practices for the creation of engaging digital experiences.
- Help client and MRM to instill a culture of data-driven decision making.
- Lead cross-functional teams including but not limited to MRM, sister-agencies, external partners, client and/or their partners (BAH, Accenture, etc.).
- Create value for client and become a trusted advisor in all things digital
- Mentor the client and MRM team on Digital Best Practices.
- Support the growth of the MRM onsite team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, including those with clients and senior agency team.
- Able to consistently demonstrate key leadership skills in leading the immediate and broader team and multiple direct reports to meet project and agency goals.
- Able to work expertly under pressure and very comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments.
- Able to shift readily between the “big picture” and the small-but-crucial details, knowing when to concentrate on each.
- Able to work expertly with clients, partners and vendors to deliver an overall solutions.
- Understands, provides input to and gauges the quality of the project requirements and ensures alignment of the solutions.
- Able to expertly collaborate with client, keeping them focused and on track.
- Able to expertly lead meeting with clients and agency team, and create/deliver persuasive presentations.
- Able to expertly manage multiple projects as one cohesive program.
- Able to sell and negotiate solutions.
- Excellent ability to apply concepts in strategy, marketing and brand management.
- Excellent leadership behavior and ability to act with courage to motivate and influence client.
- Strong propensity to master business processes, as ADPM will implement program plans.
- Familiarity with a broad spectrum of website and application development technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Master’s level degree a plus.
- 8 – 10 years’ experience in product management or project management within a large corporation or government organization.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience with direct management of team members strongly preferred.
- Expert skill level with MS Office experience, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of the web, mobile and related technologies including (user experience, web development, web services, integration, application management and hosting) strongly preferred.
- Experience with usability testing.
- Experience with project methodologies, including agile, hybrid and waterfall.
- Likely to travel to client, partner or network offices.
At MRM, Relationship is our Middle name.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, v