MRM Worldwide is committed to being the most relevant, effective, indispensable marketing agency in the digital world. We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to meet each client’s unique challenges with positive, measureable results. Our strategic, creative, and technological expertise – including deep experience with segmentation, targeting, and analytic tools and methodologies – deliver the most effective marketing programs and platforms in the world.
About the Role:
The Digital Innovation Account Director is the main contact for the clients on innovation and digital product development business, providing ongoing council, strategic guidance, product and resource planning leadership and be the backbone of a fast-moving high-energy team. The Account Director is accountable for keeping the projects on time and on track.
- Acts as the primary, senior client contact for assigned projects, developing relationships with clients and working closely with them to learn their business and communication needs. Responsible for overall client satisfaction on direct lane of business.
- Participate in all digital product development activities as necessary – from research through testing
- Responsible to lead and inspire a cross-functional team with a strong teamwork culture delivering new digital products
- Ability to work in a fast-turn, high-complexity environment
- Drive innovation projects using a knowledge of digital and innovation processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects and a wide variety of clients simultaneously
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to share changing requirements and concepts into a go-forward plan without missing key delivery dates
- Demonstrate a strong grasp of business objectives of the Client and ways in which MRM services can help contribute to both their long and short term business strategy.
- Be problem solver, showing ability to resolve issues independently, but knowing when issues need to be escalated.
- Seeks out new business opportunities with new and existing clients and plays a supportive role in their development.
- Represents the agency at industry functions and promotes the agency at every opportunity, having full familiarity with agency credentials and specialties.
- Support management of key relationships with the Digital Innovation Lab Clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external agencies
- Mentor to junior team members.
- Display initiative and ability to rise to new and further challenges.
- University degree (ideally in marketing / business studies).
- At least 10 years of leadership experience in related fields, ideally should have worked in the digital industry specifically for 3+ years.
- Must have a strong foundation in general business practices and a high level of professional acumen.
- Must have a strong knowledgebase of the automotive and/or digital marketing industries.
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication and presentation skills.
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
McCann Detroit is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. McCann Detroit participates in e-Verify.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
- a) Dedicated Fax - 917-661-6310
- b) Dedicated E-mail – Careers@mwgdetroit.com
- c) US Mail – ATTN: Human Resources, 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
- d) Dedicated Phone – 248-203-8000
NOTE: Disability accommodation requests only.