Project Manager - MRM Singapore
MRM//McCann, Singapore’s digital agency of the year, is looking for strong Project Manager with 3 - 4 years’ job experience.
The individual will be reporting to Account Director and is responsible for managing the efficient roll out of all digital deliverable from requirements gathering to concept, design, technical development, quality assurance through launch.
Reporting to - Account Director, MRM//McCann Singapore.
- Experience in digital project management is critical as you’re to manage a wide spectrum of project deliverable.
- Excellent communicator who is able to articulate objectives, deliverable, milestones with both the Client as well as internal disciplines within MRM (eg Technical; UX) for developing and managing the project plan.
- Meticulous in monitoring the day-to-day activities of the account and ensure work is progressing as planned. Work with account team and be actively involved in all aspects of work.
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across project(s) based on scope of work and project goals
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback.
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients and team members on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels.
- Must understand how to analyze risk and actively use risk mitigation processes throughout the agency.
- Handles vendor resource management and purchase orders
- Be an exceptional team player.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from an accredited college or university; PMP Certification is a plus
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience preferably within an agency environment
- Experience managing digital projects including websites, email, banners, platform builds and/or social
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of MS Project
- Knowledge of e-mail/scheduling software applications
- Working familiarity with, or be proficient with, photo and image editing software such as Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, etc.
- Has an understanding of web programming languages, methods, and procedures