MRM Worldwide is committed to being the most relevant, effective, indispensable marketing agency in the digital world. We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to meet each client’s unique challenges with positive, measureable results. Our strategic, creative, and technological expertise – including deep experience with segmentation, targeting, and analytic tools and methodologies – deliver the most effective marketing programs and platforms in the world.
About the Role:
The Account Supervisor is responsible for the relationship between the agency and clients, providing strategic guidance to clients and managing the account team’s performance. The account supervisor provides account leadership, CRM and digital strategy and direction to clients. The account supervisor will lead projects, oversee project plans, timelines and deliverables while ensuring project goals are met and expectations exceeded. In addition, the account supervisor is responsible for cultivating strong client relationships to encourage new and repeat business. The Account Supervisor must be ready to immerse him or herself in a highly accountable, highly visible role.
- Primary client contact for CRM and Digital strategy, recommendations and implementation.
- Manage the execution of multi-channel marketing and advertising communications programs that include email, direct mail, online advertising, web, event, collateral and other marketing communications.
- Manage approvals from clients
- Acts as the primary, senior client contact for assigned projects, developing relationships with clients and working closely with them to learn their business and communication needs.
- Directly manage and mentor junior team members.
- Manage across teams to deliver on client campaigns.
- Present deliverables to client.
- Responsible for development and implementation of strategic project plans and creative campaigns
- Frequent, regular contact with client to ensure client satisfaction.
- Plan and coordinate project setup and execution.
- Report on campaign progress, problems, variance, upcoming deadlines and client satisfaction to Group Account Director.
- Keeps apprised of all relevant client, industry and market developments.
- Manage overall budgets across your team member’s projects. Develop estimates and manage cost against project budgets.
- Have a thorough understanding of the Client’s business environment, including competitors, challenges and opportunities.
- Minimum five years experience leading projects and accounts. Must have agency experience.
- Experience working at a supervisor level and managing other team members.
- Proactive, self-starter who can work as part of a team primarily and independently when needed.
- Experience managing email, online advertising, direct mail, collateral and web site.
- Clear understanding of key digital metrics and the ability to analyze, interpret, explain and draw conclusions from data.
- Understanding of site and email tracking and topline knowledge of reporting tools.
- Experience working closely with analytics, creative and digital programming teams.
- Skilled at reviewing analytic reports and assessing strategic impact.
- Must be extremely organized, detailed and accurate.
- Responsive to both internal and client needs in a timely, professional manner.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Skill at writing decks and presentation. Strong business writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly skilled in building and managing project schedules and timelines.
- Solution oriented problem-solving approach.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts easily.
- Ability to operate in a systematic and logical manner, with use of good judgment
- This person will have a sense of urgency, attention to detail, and the ability to work under very tight/aggressive deadlines while managing multiple projects.
- Outstanding project and budget management capability.
- Experience in the automotive industry.
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
McCann Detroit is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. McCann Detroit participates in e-Verify.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
- a) Dedicated Fax - 917-661-6310
- b) Dedicated E-mail – Careers@mwgdetroit.com
- c) US Mail – ATTN: Human Resources, 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
- d) Dedicated Phone – 248-203-8000
NOTE: Disability accommodation requests only.